Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Just for Fun - make your Obamicon

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just for Fun - make your Obamicon

    Cool website to make your "Obamicons" - convert your photos like the newly famous poster of Obama

    go here: http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/

    Here is one of me

    Immensely powerful yet with a liquid cat-quick elegance

  • #2
    An Avatar we can believe in?

    It is pretty neat though.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by gingerbaker View Post
      Cool website to make your "Obamicons" - convert your photos like the newly famous poster of Obama

      go here: http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/
      Very cool.
      Although, is that website really pronounced "Obama Con Me..."?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Colquhoun View Post
        Very cool.
        Although, is that website really pronounced "Obama Con Me..."?
        He he.

        I am trying to limit the political content, you know, as per the rules, but like Ari Fleisher said, - you all really need to be careful about what you say. Criticize our new cruel fascist Prez again and he will really 'con' you - by throwing you into jail!
        Immensely powerful yet with a liquid cat-quick elegance

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Canerican View Post
          An Avatar we can believe in?

          It is pretty neat though.
          Yes, it would make a neat avatar. But darest not I to give up the animated Pooh. We might never see him again, and would be stuck looking at my actual, though abstracted, puss. Which might scare some of the younger drummers away.
          Immensely powerful yet with a liquid cat-quick elegance

          Comment


          • #6
            Some of the top rated user-created ones on that site are quite funny.

            Comment

            Working...
            X