Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Thanks to Chris at V Expressions!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Chris at V Expressions!!

This is a public Thank You to Chris at V Expressions. I recently bought a Roland trigger from him on eBay and he went above and beyond to make sure I got it working with my new kick setup.

When you deal with most sellers on eBay, all they're interested in is getting paid and making sure you get the item. After that, there's no follow up. Chris went out of his way to e-mail me about using the trigger with my module. He wanted to insure that I got the best out of my module and the trigger he sold to me. Since I'm a novice when it comes to working my TD-12 and using triggers, I had some questions about how to set everything up correctly with an acoustic bass drum. That was a new venture for me. Anyway, Chris asked for my number and gave me a call right away. Unfortunately I missed the call but he followed up with another e-mail explaining what I needed to do to get everything working correctly. So thanks to Chris, I'm all set up and everything is working perfectly. This guy is the best!!!

Now I just need to save a few bucks and get one of those amazing kit packages from V Expressions!!

I have also had many follow ups with Chris about the VEX kits i bought and i can tell he is a great guy and has helped me alot.i would like him to be my neighbour so i could take my module at his place for tweaking
    Ex E-kits:
    ''Lernean Hydra'' ( a bounche of roland pads with a td-6 module)
    ''Lucy'' (Diamond electronic drums with a td-12 module)
    current E-kit
    ''Cherry Gretschy Lady'' (Gretsch Catalina Ash 6 piece A to E kit-Roland td20 module-A to E cymbals)

A-kit
    " Mrs.Catalina'' (Gretsch Catalina maple 6 piece kit-Paiste signature+Masterwork custom made cymbals)

check out a few videos http://www.youtube.com/user/hampisdrums

Comment

Working...
    X