Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Happy Feet

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy Feet

    I was setting up a camera at my desk when it accidentally went off. Telling picture, isn't it?
    sigpic

  • #2
    Either dedicated to drumming, obsessed with drumming or completely off your rocker.
    I suspect a little of each.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think I see the face of Teddy Roosevelt in the markings on the carpet. Maybe Paris Hilton.

      Comment


      • #4
        I suspect more of the latter.

        *quietly slips a spare bass pedal under his desk*
        give quiche a chance

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by quichester View Post
          I suspect more of the latter.

          *quietly slips a spare bass pedal under his desk*
          Yes. Definitely Paris Hilton. That's how he grinds out those 64th notes!
          Id rather be told the ugly truth than handed a pretty lie.

          Comment


          • #6
            This is my favorite drummer picture!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Michael Render View Post
              I was setting up a camera at my desk when it accidentally went off.
              At least you were wearing jeans, most photos with that caption shouldn't be on the internet

              Comment


              • #8
                It doesn't look like they're plugged in. Did you make them into shoes?

                Comment


                • #9
                  What a drum junky! Do you have a set of kick pedals under your dinner table too?
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BarT View Post
                    It doesn't look like they're plugged in. Did you make them into shoes?
                    Coming next.. The Michael Render Drumdam Suit

                    A full drum kit built into a robot suit a la Gundam.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by KevH View Post
                      Coming next.. The Michael Render Drumdam Suit

                      A full drum kit built into a robot suit a la Gundam.
                      Have you been to my band's website?
                      http://www.heavyarmordivision.com/
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Disturbing.

                        EDIT: I thought that was a joke. You mean that actually IS your band? You need help.

                        That said, I have a giant handlebar mustache and am trying to figure out how to make a scaled up one for my drums.
                        give quiche a chance

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by quichester View Post
                          Disturbing.

                          EDIT: I thought that was a joke. You mean that actually IS your band? You need help.

                          That said, I have a giant handlebar mustache and am trying to figure out how to make a scaled up one for my drums.
                          Yes, that IS my band. And yes, I DO need help.

                          Do you want that mustache to trigger, or is it purely ornamental? Either way, it should be easy.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Haha no trigger, just ornamental.

                            I'm thinking pringles mustache about 3 ft wide. I'll probably make it out of yarn and wire. When (if) I finally get around to it, I'll post up some pics.
                            give quiche a chance

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              have you considered upgrading to KD-8s?, maybe add a FD-8 as well.......

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X