Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Why do pchanning and TNT have the same avatar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do pchanning and TNT have the same avatar?

C'mon guys - what's the story? You both look like the same guy.

Originally posted by Hercules View Post
    Why do pchanning and TNT have the same avatar?
    Because you can NEVER have enough cowbell!
    VDrums: a cluster of bits including TDW-20 and TD-3 modules, KD-85, PD-85(2), PD-8(5), CY-12(3), CY-8(2), CY-5(3), Kit Toys china, all on an MDS-6SL+ rack, SPD-S, VEX, VDL
    ZDrums: a Zendrum ZCSZX
    ADrums: an eight piece Tama Rockstar kit with lots o' Zildjians
    Gender-Conflicted Drums: a stock PDP Chameleon with a few Zildjians (a conversion just waiting to happen... then it can go both ways!)

Comment

They do both have a remarkable resemblance to Will Farrell.
      sigpic

Comment

I've seen that avatar on a number of other forums. Which only reinforces TNT's point. You can NEVER have... etc. etc.
        -Coop

Roland TDW-20 Module VEX'd, Boss FS-6, two DW 9900 holding four Pintech Concertcast toms, Hart Dynamics Pro Snare on DW 9300, Hart Dynamics ECymbal II HiHat on EPedal II, Hart 14" Crash, 12"crash, 14"China, 16"ride on 4X DW 9700 , Pintech DingBat, Roland KD-120, Tama Iron Cobra doubles, Pork Pie Big Boy Throne (Camo).

Comment

i have a fever
          binary solo! 000001 0000011 0000111 0001111 (oh)
          000001 (oh oh) 0000011 (oh) 00000111 (one) 00001111
          come on sucker lick my battery.
          Boogie,boogie, Robo boogie!
          boogie, Robo boogie

Comment

Gotta get the whole body going!

Comment

I think the more important question is why does TNT, somebody who's been here for less time than me AND has far fewer posts, have an ANIMATED AVATAR?

I mean really, how could the Mods not want to see this:

or this:

Ya gots to admit, that second one is a work of headbanging, oops, exploding, art. But, in the interest of not upsetting those with sensitive constitutions, I have these:

I'm being oppressed man.

www.myspace.com/rubberuniverse
              TD-12, DTX502, SD1000, EZDrummer, Diamond Drum 12" snare, S1000 toms/cymbals/kick, PCY10/100/135/155, CY-5/14, Hart Ride, Hart Acupad 8" kick, Epedal Pro II, Concept 1 pads/cymbals, SD1000 & Roland V Sessions racks, PD-7, Kit Toy 10" splash, DMPad ride, SamplePad, PerformancePad Pro

Comment

When were all alone...dying in our beds and looking back on life...

all of us that is except TNT and PC...

We'll all gonna want that cowbell!
                Attached Files
                - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

Comment

Its all about the cowbell, ALL about the cowbell. For those of you that don't know about it, like REALLY know about it, don't worry you know, there's time and the King is gonna cool about it.

OK so, the Forum demands an explanation; Well, as a loyal disciple of the cowbell, keen to share the unifying love that the cowbell creates, I proudly sport the avatar of The King. Cowbell Farrell not only honored the great instrument but he remembered the message of the cowbell in that, it is in fact instrumental in moving us toward world peace (instrumental - ja se what I did there did ya, did ya nice aye). Anyway, if you think this is all tosh then try the following and you'll see.

Take said instrument to a kick ass gig, and after really rocking it hard for it a while, throw in a few powergrabs, hold it aloft, then... pass it on. It WILL rock the pub. Of course, be sure to show people how to handle the power to the cowbell (this cannot be over emphasised). It IS amazing. The tambourine isn't even in the same league. FACT

BTW If you try this after a skin-full you will OWN IT
                  Last edited by pchanning; 01-16-09, 01:19 PM.
                  Cheers
                  Paul

Comment

Can anyone find the full version on Youtube - has it been deleted?
                    Cheers
                    Paul

Comment

So... can we all have animated avatars now...?

Comment

Yeah I want animated avatars. I made a name for myself making them on another forum.
                        give quiche a chance

Comment

Channings look like it's run out of batteries, as it's not moving now.

Comment

Originally posted by KevH View Post
                            Channings look like it's run out of batteries, as it's not moving now.
                            His has always been a still photo.
                            VDrums: a cluster of bits including TDW-20 and TD-3 modules, KD-85, PD-85(2), PD-8(5), CY-12(3), CY-8(2), CY-5(3), Kit Toys china, all on an MDS-6SL+ rack, SPD-S, VEX, VDL
                            ZDrums: a Zendrum ZCSZX
                            ADrums: an eight piece Tama Rockstar kit with lots o' Zildjians
                            Gender-Conflicted Drums: a stock PDP Chameleon with a few Zildjians (a conversion just waiting to happen... then it can go both ways!)

Comment

Working...
                            X