Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics of my drums (yes another one of those topics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my drums (yes another one of those topics)

I just got a digital camera, so what do I take a picture first of? In order:
    1. Naked pictures of myself (of course)
    2. The drums!
    3. All of the loved ones (or as I like to call it, the people getting in the way of my drum pictures)

This pieced together set is just a month old (to me) so I'm not done upgrading, and since its used (and made in the early 90's) it looks kinda dirty and shabby.

Anyways heres the pics:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MrPoePoe; 08-23-02, 12:02 AM.

FUNNY POST PO,NOTHING LIKE A NEW KIT EH.mmmmmmmmm new kit boner ................mmmmmmmmmmm.
    -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

It seems I can only have 1 attachment per post

more pics
      Attached Files

Comment

Last pic (for now)

and more
        Attached Files

Comment

Thirst quencher

Originally posted by MrPoePoe
          more pics
          These old eyes can't quite make out the label on the soda. Is that a diet Squid I see in smuffin3.jpg?
          Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Re: Last pic (for now)

Originally posted by MrPoePoe
            and more
            Hi MrPoePoe,

Just curious, besides of the Yamaha cymbals, what kind of brain and triggers do you use?

Groeten, Peter
            My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures, videoclips and listen to our songs)

Comment

it's the new vanilla squid.the old refreshing squid we've come to love but with a splash of vanilla.

vanilla and squid together atlast.
              -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Here are a few pics of my old muffins kits.....

Loved those drums....regret selling...

Erik

Last edited by sepdrums; 08-23-02, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Comment

That is a great looking kit. Dont sell it. You own a piece of Spacemuffins history. You should check to see if they are serialized...

My white muffins kit was the most elaborate setup I had for muffins. I actually took out the baffling in the kick and triggered it with a ddrum trigger....it helped add some stage prescene. I also had a ddrum cast precision pad for effects, a Pintech TC10 (that actually choked with my ddrum4) and a Hart 14 crash. The snare was just a standard acoustic with a trigger...I still use that snare now - it is a cheap Dixon maple piccolo....nice crack to it...
                    The rest of the cymbals are acoustic.

I had mesh heads on the toms...you may want to try that sometime if your stick slap becomes a factor....

Still missing that kit... it was so easy to transport... I paid $300 for the shell pack... I am an arse for selling it...

Actually I just sold all of my PA gear too.... the bottom photo shows the FOH amp stack....(2) Crown CE2000's and (2) Crest V1500's... We had some pretty good wattage for medium and small shows... We had (2) double 18" subs per side and (2) Double 15" EV's per side... That ddrum kicked good through that little system... One of the college clubs in Edinboro PA actually had their power tripped during one of our breaks when we were playing some CD's through it....pretty funny.

Here is another pic of my missed muffins and PA gear at the family owned pub...

Erik
                    SEPdrums
                    Last edited by sepdrums; 08-23-02, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Call Al at Boom Theory - www.boomtheory.com

He will tell you when they were built... and will get a kick out of hearing about some of his old kits still going strong. More than likely they are early '90's "Studio" kit....eventually became a Micro Bop.

Spacemuffins are perhaps some of the coolest edrums built...hand made...excellent craftsmanship.... Al sure knows how to make a drum!!

Erik

Comment

Working...
                        X