Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Winter NAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter NAMM

Hey, are any of you great e-drummers attending the winter NAMM show in Anaheim, Ca? Our band will be there on the 18th with our eyes wide open and cammeras clicking.

I posted to your other comment, but thought I'd leave one here too....I expect you and Michael (and anyone else going to NAMM) to come by the Pintech booth to say hi! It's always a pleasure to meet people from the forum....well except Jman, he doesn't shower :-)

Comment

Feel free to stop by booth 6910. I will be there with FXPansion, showing a massive amount of new samples for the BFD2 platform with a DTXtremeIII/Mandala/Zendrum set.

Stop by and say Hi!

John

Comment

Do you guys know if XLNAudio will be there? If so, please ask them if something new is coming for AD.

Comment

Yes I do have booth 2764 on my must see list. I use 5 accessory triggers. Long live the "Duckie"!

Comment

Roland is located at the back of Hall D - booth # 2672.

We will have both demonstrations and performances on V-Drums by prominent drummers throughout the show.

Please come by, say hello, introduce yourself and stay a while!

Comment

Hi,

I'm gonna be there on the 15th and 18th. You can catch me on DC California/Soultone booth, And If I'm not there you can check out my own finish design maple snare by DC.

Tom
              A-kit:

E-kit:[B]

Comment

Working...
              X