Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Video Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Contest

For those of you who are interested in winning a cymbal stand have a look at my first 2009 video contest

Sorry for the HD "glitch"...this is the second time this has happened...and i dont know of any way to fix it other than watching in standard quality...

http://www.youtube.com/user/SonicOrbStudios

See the video description for details on the contest.
    We currently have one entry and I have quite a few subscribers so I expect a few more videos soon.
    Last edited by weldman; 01-03-09, 05:06 AM.
    Dave
    Sonic Orb Studios
    My Youtube

My kit is custom running 10, 12, 14" toms, a 12" snare, 2 crash, 1 ride, 1 splash, and dual kick drum all plugged into a
    Roland TD-6V module which runs MIDI to Superior Drummer 2

I would make the world a better place by using the cymbal stand in my drum setup to record an updated "We Are the World"-ish song that was used to promote awareness of human trafficking.

or something.

Gear: TD-12 module, CY-14C crash, Yamaha PCY-135 crash, CY-12R/C crash, CY-15R/C ride, CY-12C & FD-7 hi-hat setup, MDS-12 rack, PD-125 snare, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105 floor tom, Presonus FP10, MacBook Pro 13", Superior Drummer 2.3, Logic 9 Studio, JH Audio JH-5 Pro IEM, Sennheiser HD-280 Pro cans, Gretsch Renown maple acoustic kit (Zildjian cymbals, Remo heads, Gibraltar/DW hardware)

Comment

Originally posted by bakerboy View Post
      I would make the world a better place by using the cymbal stand in my drum setup to record an updated "We Are the World"-ish song that was used to promote awareness of human trafficking.

or something.
      Can't wait to see that video!
      Id rather be told the ugly truth than handed a pretty lie.

Comment

Still looking for other entries guys...we only have one video entered which is....well, strange lol
        Dave
        Sonic Orb Studios
        My Youtube

My kit is custom running 10, 12, 14" toms, a 12" snare, 2 crash, 1 ride, 1 splash, and dual kick drum all plugged into a
        Roland TD-6V module which runs MIDI to Superior Drummer 2

Comment

it probably wouldn't so much make the world a better place, but hey it would make MYworld a better place at home. I get chewed hard for hanging my coat on the handrail when I walk in and this would make an awesome coat hanger that I could adjust to height based on which coat I wear that day. The beauty is it is sleek yet sturdy enough that I could leave all the crap in my pockets and not worry about it ending up on the floor and the mut pissing on it....now that would make my world a better place for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by hodsmack4 View Post
            it probably wouldn't so much make the world a better place, but hey it would make MYworld a better place at home. I get chewed hard for hanging my coat on the handrail when I walk in and this would make an awesome coat hanger that I could adjust to height based on which coat I wear that day. The beauty is it is sleek yet sturdy enough that I could leave all the crap in my pockets and not worry about it ending up on the floor and the mut pissing on it....now that would make my world a better place for sure.
            Now see? This is great material for a video!

And Bakerboy, you could do a montage of bashing in the heads of human trafficers with a folded-up cymbal stand! Or maybe a video of an Obama look-alike getting a cymbal stand in the mail with a note urging him to "take a stand" on the matter.
            Id rather be told the ugly truth than handed a pretty lie.

Comment

Working...
            X