Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Sadness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadness

Take a look at the photo.
    Those are 2 huge flightcases containing:

7pc Pearl GLX Maple
    Pearl 61/2 x 14 brass free floating snare

13" high hat, 14", 15", 16" crash all Paiste 2002
    14" high hat, 15", 16", 20" Zildjian K's
    ****ty Pearl 20" China
    Not in the cases and on the picture a Pearl rack.
    This set was retired in 1991 and I have not opened the cases the last 11 years since I moved to Malaysia(Am from Denmark).

I gotta open that next summer and see how it looks like. And polish and play.
    Selling it? Nah - rather the wife
    Attached Files

I think you should open it now so we can also see it
    Ex E-kits:
    ''Lernean Hydra'' ( a bounche of roland pads with a td-6 module)
    ''Lucy'' (Diamond electronic drums with a td-12 module)
    current E-kit
    ''Cherry Gretschy Lady'' (Gretsch Catalina Ash 6 piece A to E kit-Roland td20 module-A to E cymbals)

A-kit
    " Mrs.Catalina'' (Gretsch Catalina maple 6 piece kit-Paiste signature+Masterwork custom made cymbals)

check out a few videos http://www.youtube.com/user/hampisdrums

Comment

Now I know the feeling my kids felt looking at the unopened Christmas gifts.
      TD-8
      PD-105bk
      4-PD-8's
      KD-8
      FD-8
      3-CY-8's

Comment

LOL Yea, I don't see the point. I would move this to "acoustics", but it's more suitable for WTF. Too bad we don't have that forum.
        Alan
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Originally posted by amonline View Post
          LOL Yea, I don't see the point. I would move this to "acoustics", but it's more suitable for WTF. Too bad we don't have that forum.
          How about we turn it into a petition to get him to sell the set on Ebay and buy a new Roland V-Drum set to replace it?

Comment

I have a TS20 plus a lot of extra goodies, but i would not mind if i could play the acoustics too.

Comment

Working...
            X