Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

MIDI FIles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIDI FIles

Is there anywere i can get MIDI drum samples as in Techno set for my drums? as i havnt got them and i fancy having a go at them
    cheers

A quick Google search on "MIDI Drum Beats" will give you tons of free .mid files.
    sigpic

Comment

Remember boys & girls, Google is your friend!
      David
      TD-9KX stock kit with extra PD-85 & CY8

Comment

Originally posted by Aswepe View Post
        Remember boys & girls, Google is your friend!
        Or, you could use a MIDI search engine which cuts out the crap from a Google search....

MIDI Search Engine

On YouTube: Playing Drum'n'Bass live with TD12 and SPD-S: Gig in Budapest
        With TD20-KX on SoundCloud
        Now sporting a TD30KV kit....
        "Trust Me, I'm a Professional"

Comment

When i install them though and add to libary they dont work, i ned like seperate crash,toms n things a think

Comment

Originally posted by rowza View Post
            When i install them though and add to libary they dont work, i ned like seperate crash,toms n things a think
            Then you need a program like Cubase or Logic that will separate the drum parts into individual tracks
            On YouTube: Playing Drum'n'Bass live with TD12 and SPD-S: Gig in Budapest
            With TD20-KX on SoundCloud
            Now sporting a TD30KV kit....
            "Trust Me, I'm a Professional"

Comment

Iv got fruity loops but ant got a clue how to set the drums up so itl play into that lol

Comment

I would assume most MIDI files out there on the net are in the "Category" of General MIDI so with that in mind, simply setup your sequencer to play those type files and everything should be in order.

IMO, the best way to make drum loops with MIDI is to program them yourself. work in small sections...only a few bars at a time then loop them.

Google "Tweaks Guide" for info on how to do drum programs and write music.

As for how to setup Frooty Loops, press the F1 key and start reading.
                Dave
                Sonic Orb Studios
                My Youtube

My kit is custom running 10, 12, 14" toms, a 12" snare, 2 crash, 1 ride, 1 splash, and dual kick drum all plugged into a
                Roland TD-6V module which runs MIDI to Superior Drummer 2

Comment

Working...
                X