Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

To all RMC Audio Customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PumaPhreak
    replied
    Erik, I'd like to get a good review of the drumit 5 kit from 2box if that's possible. I'll check out the new site also.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Erik-RMC
    started a topic To all RMC Audio Customers

To all RMC Audio Customers

First of all Happy Holidays and Happy New Year. As usual the months zipped by and here it is almost 2009. In case you haven't noticed we launched a new website at www.rmcaudiodirect.com in the beginning of December. It's basically just a more modern version of what we already had at www.rmcaudio.com and we will remain easy to access by phone or email. Any feedback on the site is appreciated. The old site will continue for awhile but will not be updated with new products or specials. With the new site construction it's been difficult to find any time to post here for both Tyler and myself. We did all the work ourselves in between selling stuff, at night, and on weekends. Much coffee and Red Bull was consumed. We hope to contribute more here in the future.

We will be going to Winter NAMM with video camera in hand and will be posting new product videos. So any new products you think we should check out let us know.

Regards,

Erik
    RMCAudio
Working...
X