Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Check Out My New Tunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Out My New Tunes

I wrote/recorded a couple tunes recently. Here's a link to a short description and the MP3s:

http://scienceblogs.com/bushwells/20..._you_count.php

It's mostly TD-20 (expanded) with MalletKAT, and a little bass guitar thrown in. All recorded live, no sequencers (and as I'm the only one playing, that's a bit of overdubbing).

Nice. I like the choice of instruments - they all seem to fit together well, not contrived like some tunes like this tend to get. Don't think I'll be pulling it out at the next dance party , but very fun to listen to! Very impressive that you played everything.
    Id rather be told the ugly truth than handed a pretty lie.

Comment

Originally posted by stickinthemud View Post
      Don't think I'll be pulling it out at the next dance party ,
      Are you kidding?? I'd pay to watch regular folks try to dance to repeating measures of 9/8 and 13/8! Especially if they had been drinking a little.

The carnage would be positively precious!! C'mon! You know you'd enjoy it too!!

Comment

Originally posted by JimFiore View Post
        Are you kidding?? I'd pay to watch regular folks try to dance to repeating measures of 9/8 and 13/8! Especially if they had been drinking a little.

The carnage would be positively precious!! C'mon! You know you'd enjoy it too!!
        I was going to say "unless there was a lot of acid available", but that kind of stuff was from a previous life. Yes, it would be hilarious!
        Id rather be told the ugly truth than handed a pretty lie.

Comment

Umbwebwe - that brings back memories of George and his pals.

I love the tune. Quirky and melodic at the same time. Great instrumentation.

Are you going to tell us the famous songs in odd meters or do we have to watch the Chimpanzee Refuge?
          *edit* Never mind, I read the comments - duh!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X