Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

What did you get for Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you get for Christmas

Okay let's have it, what did you get for Christmas that is cool!
    Drum related is cool but if you got any cool "toys" lets hear about it! iI

I got an airsoft M4 rifle. Why, because I like that type of thing. ii
    Last edited by paladin; 12-25-08, 06:51 PM.

Drum/music-related, I got a M-Audio 61es MIDI controller and Tommy Igoe's latest Groove Essentials 2. And I just bought myself a FD-7 pedal on ebay

Gear: TD-12 module, CY-14C crash, Yamaha PCY-135 crash, CY-12R/C crash, CY-15R/C ride, CY-12C & FD-7 hi-hat setup, MDS-12 rack, PD-125 snare, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105 floor tom, Presonus FP10, MacBook Pro 13", Superior Drummer 2.3, Logic 9 Studio, JH Audio JH-5 Pro IEM, Sennheiser HD-280 Pro cans, Gretsch Renown maple acoustic kit (Zildjian cymbals, Remo heads, Gibraltar/DW hardware)

Comment

Not drum related but very cool! A Ruger 10/22 carbine. LOVE IT!!!!

Comment

TDW20 upgrade it rocks.
        NOW with New Improved TD-30 Module, some V drums an other music making thingies with miscellaneous small furry animals, large hairy animals, motorcycle bits and a big muff:rolleyes:.

Comment

CY-5 a CY-12 R/C !!!

Both from the wife. And yes, she's the awesomest... I'm the luckiest.

Will post pics when I have time to install them on the TD-6V after the holiday insanity (In-laws coming soon... )
          *TDW-20* KD-8 w/Iron Cobra single, PD-125, PD-80R, VH-11, PD-8(X3), CY-12R/C, CY-8(X2), older MDS-6 rack with additional lower crossbar for support, Roc 'n' Soc Nitro, ATH-M50 and MDR-7506

Life is a tragedy to those who feel and a comedy to those who think...

Comment

Nothing - we don't celebrate Christmas. I did eat sushi and then went to a movie with my son.
            sigpic

Comment

I got replacement copies of Revolver and Birth of the Cool - evidently, the dog or cats ate the originals. And a Stravinsky CD that is all stuff I already had, but I didn't say anything.

A very cool Hendrix T-shirt.

...and the Platinum Samples Andy Johns (AFJ) expansion pack for BFD2!!!! I'm so giddy I haven't even loaded the samples yet.

We've been married 21 years, so we keep it pretty simple.

Steve
              No more V-drums; all acoustics now.

Comment

I got all three of my kids (2 adults and 1 10-year old) around the tree on Christmas morning!

There was a TDW20 in there somewhere too, I think...
                Id rather be told the ugly truth than handed a pretty lie.

Comment

Got a AA Meinl Cajone, brushes, SM57,and OCP 13" snare.

What a wife I have! Thanks Baby!
                  Rolland TD-20,V-Session, Rolland KC-550 amp, ROCK-n-SOCK,Westone UM-2 IEM's, Presonus Fire Studio, ZOOM HD-16, Cubase Le4, DW Pacific 5-piece acoustics, Zildjian A Customs all around.

Comment

I got a copy of Sony Vegas Pro. It is kinda drum-related as I use that for editing my drum videos. In any case, it is great software that I use as a toy.
                    Ask not whether something is useful -- ask what it is useful for.

Roland TD-12, Iron Cobra hihat stand and bass-drum pedal from TAMA. My accoustic kit is a Yamaha Power-V Birch with Paiste Alpha-series splashes, crashes, and hihat. My ride is a Zildjan Ping Ride, 20" I think.

Check out my TD-12 on Youtube. My page is here http://www.youtube.com/HerlPearl.

Comment

Nike left-handed golf shoes...I am stoked!
                      chris :D

Comment

PD-125, Zoom H4 and a Samson Q7 mic.

My eDrums thread

My acoustic drums

Comment

Skullcandy Full Metal Jacket Earphones.
                          These things rock hard!

All the best of the season to everyone.
                          Jack

Sabre's Album

Comment

My wife got me a Pork Pie drum throne. My bottom end is really happy!
                            Raptor
                            Hebrews 11:6

Roland spd-30, Simmons DA-200s monitor, JBL 515xt
                            Ludwig 4-piece Club Date in silver sparkle
                            Future Ekit (5 piece Jobeky kit in Bubinga fade with 2box module)

Comment

The wifey and I get everything we want even if we can't afford it so it's all about our 26 year old daughter at xmas, she gets lots, we go broke for her and not so amazingly enough we don't mind
                              Nothing of importance here

Comment

Working...
                              X