Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

Unusual vdrum transport case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusual vdrum transport case

Theres a store here in quebec city thats selling a TD-20 with an unusual transport case:

The kijiji ad:
    http://quebec.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=95658295

Wow. That's some squeezing in! Not sure The Mondor would fit.

Comment

Pity the poor roadies!
      TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
      ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
      not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Originally posted by saku View Post
        Pity the poor roadies!
        EEgads! That thing has got to be H E A V Y.

And those are some cheesy casters....only good for rolling down a school hallway.

Comment

Man, would I love something like that! Maybe two somethings like that.
          I agree the wheels would need some serious beefing up though.
          sigpic

Comment

I envision the whole thing with motors that fold it up and deploy it, kinda like those 3-D pop-up storybooks.
            I’d rather be told the ugly truth than handed a pretty lie.

Comment

I just got a soft case for my rack, made by a friend. Itīs shell is made of some kind of synthetic fibre and padded 10 mm inside. The zipper makes it hopefully easy to get the rack in and out. Also two handles at each side so itīs easy to carry. Hereīs a picture of it.
              Attached Files
              2Box DrumIt Five, TDW-20BK , additional Kit Toys & Roland cymbals, 2Box, Pearl and Sonor pedals

Comment

Originally posted by rythm View Post
                I just got a soft case for my rack, made by a friend. Itīs shell is made of some kind of synthetic fibre and padded 10 mm inside. The zipper makes it hopefully easy to get the rack in and out. Also two handles at each side so itīs easy to carry. Hereīs a picture of it.
                Cool, I'de like to see a photo of your kit in it.

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerThis View Post
                  Cool, I'de like to see a photo of your kit in it.
                  Thanks, the case is made only for the rack (folded but with clamps and arms on) and not the entire kit. I already have a hard case for the rest. The case you showed looks like a good functional one case solution though.
                  2Box DrumIt Five, TDW-20BK , additional Kit Toys & Roland cymbals, 2Box, Pearl and Sonor pedals

Comment

Working...
                  X