Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-8 Rosewood (25) setting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-8 Rosewood (25) setting

Hi
    I have stupidly messed up the default snare sound on my TD-8 for the Rosewood number 25 sound. I love this sound for some songs and I edited the wrong one (which is easy done with these things!)

Does anyone have the default snare setting for this? Please email me at [email protected] with the settings if you know! It is just for the snare drum.

I would be very grateful.

Thanks
    Rich

You should be able to copy the factory default snare for that kit back over the existing one. Look up the copy function in the manual for more info.
    Roland TD-20 v1.08, various v-drums and v-cymbals, Yamaha KP65's, Axis pedals, Gibraltar hardware, Mackie 1202/SRM450 (pre-china)

Comment

ufotofu is correct. You can always get the factory preset kits back. Press KIT, then F3 and select COPY. Wheel around until you find PRESET ROSEWOOD for copy source and then hit F3 again to copy it over your edited kit.
      If you just want to restore the snare and leave any other kit edits alone, hit F3 - COPY, then wheel until INST shows up. Be sure the right trigger is selected (3).
      Then find PRESET ROSEWOOD and F3 to just copy that instrument.

Comment

This is a more straightforward way to reset the whole Rosewood kit:

SETUP-->MENU [F3]---> RESET and select [+/-]"THIS DRUM KIT".

COPY is necessary when you want to reset only one instrument on a kit.

Comment

Working...
        X