Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Holiday wishes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday wishes!

I don't care what you do or don't celebrate...as long as you make it back to the forum in 09!

Have a Happy/Merry:

1)Christmas
    2)Hanukkah (close..?? or is it Channukah...??)
    3)Ramadan
    4)Kwanzaa
    5)Absence of any or all of the above but make sure to include:
    5a)few days off with family/friends
    5b)enjoy all the foods and beverages that surround this time of year

-that should have included everyone! LOL

Happy Whatever Applies to YOU everyone!

E
    - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

Happy holidays and best wishes from me too
    i just wish in 2009 there will be less riot here....
    Ex E-kits:
    ''Lernean Hydra'' ( a bounche of roland pads with a td-6 module)
    ''Lucy'' (Diamond electronic drums with a td-12 module)
    current E-kit
    ''Cherry Gretschy Lady'' (Gretsch Catalina Ash 6 piece A to E kit-Roland td20 module-A to E cymbals)

A-kit
    " Mrs.Catalina'' (Gretsch Catalina maple 6 piece kit-Paiste signature+Masterwork custom made cymbals)

check out a few videos http://www.youtube.com/user/hampisdrums

Comment

My wife and I celebrate Winter Solstice.

The days will be getting longer for those of us north of the equator!

Comment

Oh most Evil One

I was going to excoriate you for using the word "Holiday", but I see you put Christmas at number one spot, so my cunning plan is stymied. Damn you, Evil1Rox!

And the proper pronunciation of "Hanukkah" is with a throat-clearing Ckhah, as in kchchchchchAW-nu kah. Very helpful, actually, as it cleans out all the egg nog.

As for Kwanzaa, I defer to the mighty David Alan Grier, of the new (and funny as heck) Chocolate News show, who said:

"What the f&*$*# is Kwanzaa?"

And all Holiday best wishes right back at ya, and to all the usual gang of idiots here at vdrums.
        Immensely powerful yet with a liquid cat-quick elegance

Comment

Originally posted by JimFiore View Post
          My wife and I celebrate Winter Solstice.

The days will be getting longer for those of us north of the equator!
          That's right! I always forget longer days start around the 20th-22nd of December!! WOO HOOO!!!

E

-I forgot to give GB his appropriate attention.. so let me edit:
          Originally posted by gingerbaker View Post
          Oh most Evil One

I was going to excoriate you for using the word "Holiday", but I see you put Christmas at number one spot, so my cunning plan is stymied. Damn you, Evil1Rox!
          Please feel free to exfoliate me.. wait.. what? LOL

And the proper pronunciation of "Hanukkah" is with a throat-clearing Ckhah, as in kchchchchchAW-nu kah. Very helpful, actually, as it cleans out all the egg nog.
          When you're right...you're right. Please continue to excommunicate.. or whatever that word is that you said

As for Kwanzaa, I defer to the mighty David Alan Grier, of the new (and funny as heck) Chocolate News show, who said:

"What the f&*$*# is Kwanzaa?"
          It's a mystery for the ages. Similar mysteries to consider; how do they bake the whole doughnut AROUND the jelly, or why doesn't the KoolAid Man shatter into a million pieces when breaking though a concrete/plaster/wood wall?

And all Holiday best wishes right back at ya, and to all the usual gang of idiots here at vdrums.
          Back at you GB

E
          Last edited by evil1rox; 12-19-08, 10:57 AM. Reason: forgot to address GB appropriately
          - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

Comment

Merry Holidays to you all, esp the most important of which
            my birthday, the 29th, without which, the world would not exist...at least from my point of view.

so please all raise a glass that day, and think of me, bashing the drums and dropping the sticks!

and a safe new year to you all!
            TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
            ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
            not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Originally posted by evil1rox View Post
              WOO HOOO!!!
              Hey I can do that too!

And maybe this is a really good time to give all you guys out there a reminder. This might be an infomercial, but it should help you with gift selection ideas for your women and keep them from turning doily on you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F2md4uGmMU

Comment

Originally posted by 3Cup Candy View Post
                Hey I can do that too!
                You even do it a lot better!

Originally posted by 3Cup Candy View Post
                And maybe this is a really good time to give all you guys out there a reminder. This might be an infomercial, but it should help you with gift selection ideas for your women and keep them from turning doily on you
                No problems there, I just buy here drums or related stuff. As she doesn't need them, I get them !

Hmm: the doghouse is probably getting closer and closer...

Comment

Those who celebrate Christmas:

-expecting any good gear from Santa this year?

3Cup is excused from answering...as I know she is a naughty, naughty girl

E

Comment

Originally posted by saku View Post
                    Merry Holidays to you all, esp the most important of which
                    my birthday, the 29th, without which, the world would not exist...at least from my point of view.

so please all raise a glass that day, and think of me, bashing the drums and dropping the sticks!

and a safe new year to you all!
                    A glass of wine raised that day just for u mate.2 days before it's my son's birhtday too
                    Ex E-kits:
                    ''Lernean Hydra'' ( a bounche of roland pads with a td-6 module)
                    ''Lucy'' (Diamond electronic drums with a td-12 module)
                    current E-kit
                    ''Cherry Gretschy Lady'' (Gretsch Catalina Ash 6 piece A to E kit-Roland td20 module-A to E cymbals)

A-kit
                    " Mrs.Catalina'' (Gretsch Catalina maple 6 piece kit-Paiste signature+Masterwork custom made cymbals)

check out a few videos http://www.youtube.com/user/hampisdrums

Comment

Yuletide greetings!

A special tip of the hat to those who celebrate the Winter Solstice, especially to one at this forum who recently gave me the precious gift of TIME!

Were it not for the observance of this date by ancient Pagans (and various party animals who could care less about how long or short the day was), we Christians would had to have found some other less festive holiday to appropriate.

So, Happy whatever-you-celebrate! I hope everyone is of good cheer!
                      Id rather be told the ugly truth than handed a pretty lie.

Comment

Originally posted by evil1rox View Post
                        Those who celebrate Christmas:

-expecting any good gear from Santa this year?
                        Opened early......... TDW-20. Oh, Yeah.

EDIT: Oh yeah... Whatever you celebrate, hope it's a good one!
                        Last edited by labenske; 12-22-08, 12:44 PM. Reason: Oh yeah... Whatever you celebrate, hope it's a good one!
                        -Coop

Roland TDW-20 Module VEX'd, Boss FS-6, two DW 9900 holding four Pintech Concertcast toms, Hart Dynamics Pro Snare on DW 9300, Hart Dynamics ECymbal II HiHat on EPedal II, Hart 14" Crash, 12"crash, 14"China, 16"ride on 4X DW 9700 , Pintech DingBat, Roland KD-120, Tama Iron Cobra doubles, Pork Pie Big Boy Throne (Camo).

Comment

I hope you all choke on eggnog.

The Grinch.

Comment

Have a good one, everyone!!

-MR-

Comment

Good tidings to all, though my sig says it really!

Comment

Working...
                              X