Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

My TD3KW is here...But

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My TD3KW is here...But

Hi all,well today at 1:30pm i had major surgery.Had all my teeth removed and false ones straight in,im a bit sore and i get home and my kit is in the lounge.Dont think i have the energy to set it up(bugger) and i have all my other bits too(dp,throne Ect),Now this is horrible just looking at the boxes but i dont want to get busy and have bleeds.You can bet ill try tomorrow though...hehe.
    TD3 + SPD-6 and love it

Hi Pluto. Bet ya 20 bux you didn't wait or at least took the pads out of the box. It's the throbbing not the blood eh lol

False teeth, I remember when I got the tops done, I know it's not a happy time but at least you are diverted atm, oh yeh, they tell you to take them out, never take them out.
    My brothers 57 and had tops and bottoms done when he was 25ish, never put them by the bed in a cup, it's just disgusting to get up to, they are only out to give them a brush with the tooth brush, his wife of 5 years still doesn't know he has them
    And well done on the Kit
    Nothing of importance here

Comment

Lol,slowly setting them up now.The fangs are feeling ok,can use salt water tomorrow to rinse.Might leave them in too.
      TD3 + SPD-6 and love it

Comment

Hope your mouth feels better soon....ouch !

The TD-3 is easy to set up. I had very good luck with mine. Maybe it will help distract you when you get to play it.

Welcome to the group!
        Michael

TD-12/Gibraltar rack/Pintech Concertcast drums 12" snare, 1 12" tom, 2 10" toms, 8" mesh kick, Visulite cymbals, 14" dual zone crash, 13" hi-hat, 18" 3 zone ride and 2 Dingbats, Roland PM-10, iPod, Zildjian anti-vibe sticks, Roc-N-Soc throne with backrest, Yamaha snare stand, Tama Iron Cobra pedal and HH75W hi-hat stand, Sennheiser HDR 110 wireless headphones. V-expressions 80's and 90's Giggin' Kits and Both Top 50 drummers (hopefully functional soon)

Comment

Working...
        X