Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

search function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• search function

I was wondering if there's a way to find technical threads specific to a particular module. None of my queries are bringing up any results for TD-6V with any combination of words. I thought that might be an easy way to find all the relevant threads but I get nothing.

Thanks!
    TD-6V, TD-3, KD-8, PD-85BK (snare), PD-8 (T1, T2, T3), CY-8 (Crash 1-2, Ride), FD-8/CY-5 (Hi-Hat).

The search engine suffers from a SNAFU which means it won't recognize words of two characters, e.g. TD or 6V. You may find some info by omitting the hyphen, e.g. TD6V; but only if it was initially entered that way. The only real answer I'm afraid is to use Google instead, e.g. http://www.google.com/search?&q=TD-6V+site:vdrums.com

Bruce

Comment

Thanks!

Oh, thank you! Google. Duh!
      TD-6V, TD-3, KD-8, PD-85BK (snare), PD-8 (T1, T2, T3), CY-8 (Crash 1-2, Ride), FD-8/CY-5 (Hi-Hat).

Comment

Working...
      X