Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Where can I get a 6" Mesh head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get a 6" Mesh head?

I'm looking to convert a set of roto toms, as well as a snare and floor tom into electronics. I have no problem finding 14, 16, 8, and 10 inch heads, but the only site that has a 6" head is triggerhead.com

Has anyone purchased from them overseas? I am a little hesitant to do so, you know, giving them all of my information over international lines and such.

So, if anyone can reccommend:
    -to use triggerhead.com
    or
    -to use another place that has a 6" mesh head

That would be great.

By the way, I plan on converting a 16" floor tom into a bass drum by using one of those cradles, but I'm having a hard time finding them. The ones I see online are like $150, which is not what I saw them for initially...
    substrike.com for a better tomorrow - today!
    My Drums
    Tama Rockstar Acoustics, Zildjian and Wuhan Cymbals, Roland SPD-20, Roland PM-16, Akai S2000 w/Iomega 250 SCSI Zip, 2 Pintech Silentech Pads (one single zone, one dual zone), Kat F.A.T. Pedal, Pintech K3, Simmons pads.

german shop

This shop sells 6" ;
    http://www.musik-produktiv.de/shop/s...&quelle=listen

Did you check out this site? http://www.buxjr.com/wwwdrums/

Wait....I gave you that URL on yahoo too!

Groet,
    Cas
    DIY!!! www.mosphat.com/drumcas

Comment

Hey this is cool... I didn't know that Triggerhead.com has 6" mesh heads as well. Triggerheads are available here
      Music was my first love...

Comment

Pintech makes a 6". Drumbalaya has them. Check out their mesh head comparison page.....

http://www.drumbalaya.com/mesh_heads.htm

Comment

I just ordered 6 16" Evans mesh heads from Musician's Friend online. They had them for 99 cents each!!! I figure if they're really made cheap, I'll get a couple if they break easy.

However, I am still looking for reasonable prices for 6, 8, 10, and 14" mesh heads. The Pintech replacement heads are ridiculous, $18 for a 6", 8", or 10" and like $32 for a 14".

I'm looking for a good local (USA) place that will have the 6" heads for a reasonable price.
          My Drums
          Tama Rockstar Acoustics, Zildjian and Wuhan Cymbals, Roland SPD-20, Roland PM-16, Akai S2000 w/Iomega 250 SCSI Zip, 2 Pintech Silentech Pads (one single zone, one dual zone), Kat F.A.T. Pedal, Pintech K3, Simmons pads.

Comment

Any ideas for 6" mesh heads? I e-mailed drumbalaya last week and I haven't been contacted since. They have them, but I can't get them!!!

HELP!!! This is the only thing restricting me from furthering the project!!
            My Drums

Comment

Hmm....

Comment

"Hmm..."?
                My Drums

Comment

Originally posted by KuzinRob
                  Any ideas for 6" mesh heads? I e-mailed drumbalaya last week and I haven't been contacted since. They have them, but I can't get them!!!

HELP!!! This is the only thing restricting me from furthering the project!!
                  Not sure when this may have happened! What address did you try? We've been here and I have been responding to many inquiries lately... I know I would have remembered somebody asking for 6" heads!

Ed

P.S. I might add that Pintech appears to have removed all the mesh heads from their wholesale catalog. We have sent them an e-mail asking about this potential policy change and/or product discontinuation.

Comment

Originally posted by edm

Not sure when this may have happened! What address did you try? We've been here and I have been responding to many inquiries lately... I know I would have remembered somebody asking for 6" heads!

Ed

P.S. I might add that Pintech appears to have removed all the mesh heads from their wholesale catalog. We have sent them an e-mail asking about this potential policy change and/or product discontinuation.
                    Ed, my sent message was to [email protected] .

I didn't realize you were a member!

Do you have anything to remedy my situation? Should I email you? Help is appreciated. Thanks.
                    My Drums

Comment

Ed may be right...I am not seeing the product offering on Pintech's new sheet...
                      Hart and Peace both only go down to 8"....
                      What about Pearl??

You may be stuckj with triggerhead...

I was going to carry those heads at one point...but with the low prices of Peace and Pearl, it seemed unwise to have them imported...

Erik
                      SEPdrums

Comment

Any tips on buying overseas? I don't feel entirely comfortable faxing my debit card number to a company I haven't dealt with before in another country. And what about extra shipping fees for overseas?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Bueller?

I'm lost here!
                        My Drums

Comment

Working...
                        X