Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B-52 Matrix 2000 OR B-52 Matrix 1000 V2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B-52 Matrix 2000 OR B-52 Matrix 1000 V2?

I've been trying to figure out which is better off.

I would like a simple active set up and B-52 really has a lot to offer from my research. If I'm going to spend the money, I want something I can use for some time to come.

I'm worried the 2000 has too much bass and will sound muffled.

I am running a Yamaha DTXtreme IIs with lot of addons and upgrades. So it's not a roland, but for the money, it works great.

I've done the search feature on here and read about peoples B52 set up's. But does anyone have any information comparing the two?

to the top

Comment

Did you get a B-52
      What one?
      Are you happy?
      I'm about to get this and was wondering.
      Lindz
      TD-20W, Roland Emu Procussion, Midy Kitty, Daws Pads, Spike Triggers, DYI Cymbal
      Reaper, Superior Drummer 2.0, ProTools 9

Comment

I looked at this as well.. almost bought one...I then found "Journeys" Roland Kit and a QSC 18" sub and triple stack 151i....WOW best thing I ever bought....Dont cheap out...Get something like this used and you will be amazed...Electronic drumming is about to explode if people use the right sound equipment..
        http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/ima...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Working...
        X