Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trick Pro 1-V Detonator on the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trick Pro 1-V Detonator on the way

So I bought an Iron Cobra Double pedal back in 2000. It's a decent pedal, but recently I feel as if the pedal is holding me back. The adjustments are somewhat hard to work with and no matter what I do it seems like it's more work to kick the left than the right pedal. Also over time the pedal broke in various places. Most recently I snapped a mallet rod in half (cheap for replacements). After some serious thinking I've decided it's time to upgrade. I read a lot of great things about the Trick pedal. I wish I could have test drove it, but no place around me had it in stock. So I should have it by Monday. Pretty frigging stoked too. Is anyone here using it with your E-Kit? If so what do you think?
    Save a Drum, Bang a Drummer!

Yes, love mine! You might prefer a beefier beater on it, though; I'm using a DW. Peterbeater on this forum also has Tricks and has been happy with them. Maybe he'll chime in.

http://tinyurl.com/My-E-kit

Comment

Drum-Tec Diabolo 12" Snare
      Hart Professional Kicks, Snare, 10" Toms, Racks
      Roland TD-30 Module, V-Cymbals CY-5, CY-14s. CY-15s, VH-11
      Trick Detonator Bigfoot Pedals
      Ultimate Ears UE-7 Pro
      Yamaha BP-80s

Comment

Working...
      X