Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Finally! Some pictures of my kit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally! Some pictures of my kit!

First, here's a massive composite shot (from six overhead pictures).
    Attached Files
    substrike.com for a better tomorrow - today!
    My Drums
    Tama Rockstar Acoustics, Zildjian and Wuhan Cymbals, Roland SPD-20, Roland PM-16, Akai S2000 w/Iomega 250 SCSI Zip, 2 Pintech Silentech Pads (one single zone, one dual zone), Kat F.A.T. Pedal, Pintech K3, Simmons pads.

Here's a shot from the back left looking out.
    Attached Files
    My Drums
    Tama Rockstar Acoustics, Zildjian and Wuhan Cymbals, Roland SPD-20, Roland PM-16, Akai S2000 w/Iomega 250 SCSI Zip, 2 Pintech Silentech Pads (one single zone, one dual zone), Kat F.A.T. Pedal, Pintech K3, Simmons pads.

Comment

From the back-right, looking out.
      Attached Files
      My Drums

Comment

A diagram.
        Attached Files
        My Drums

Comment

And, finally, the man behind the madness!
          Attached Files
          My Drums

Comment

What can I say but.... NICE. Set up must be fun
            :rolleyes:

Comment

nice kit man.there's nothing like the fruits of labor eh?.......
              -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

I can't get rid of my money fast enough! (hah, I'll regret that sooner or later...)
                My Drums

Comment

What a great kit! How many roadies do you have to move that around?

Comment

Originally posted by Rythmstik
                    What a great kit! How many roadies do you have to move that around?
                    Me, myself, and I.
                    My Drums

Comment

cool!

some neal peart qualities to that set.

Jeff

Comment

Re: cool!

Very nice, I noticed a train set behind the kit, do you have one set up full time?

Comment

Re: Re: cool!

Originally posted by FloridaDrummer
                          Very nice, I noticed a train set behind the kit, do you have one set up full time?
                          That's my dad's project, which is unfortunately in limbo right now. Hopefully we'll get the momentum to work on it again. It is set up all the time, and has been for four or five years maybe.
                          My Drums

Comment

Really great kit! Must be fun to sit behind it every time!
                            Groet, Cas
                            DIY!!! www.mosphat.com/drumcas

Comment

Working...
                            X