Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnny Rabb- Hollywood & Ventura CA - Nov 12 & 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Rabb- Hollywood & Ventura CA - Nov 12 & 13

This coming week, the one and only Johnny Rabb will be in in Southern California for two separate drum clinics.

Where: Musician's Institute, Hollywood, CA
    When: Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More details to follow.... http://www.mi.edu/NewsDetail/610.aspx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where: Instrumental Music, 3171 E Main St. Ventura, CA
    When: Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 7:00 PM (PST)

http://www.instmusic.com/

FREE! Sponsored by Instrumental Music and Roland. Enter to win a FREE private lesson with Johnny!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest_User_DA; 11-08-08, 03:28 AM.

Johnny Rabb Clinic

Thanks for the heads up Drew!! Time to see if I can swing getting to Hollywood this Wednesday. Any idea what time it will be starting?
    Frequent GAS Sufferer

TD-9, RMP-12, RMP-5 & SonicCell on Gibraltar Quad Stands.

Comment

man i wish i could go, going on a snowboarding trip =(

Comment

Reservations

How do you get reservations for the Ventura Clinic? Is there a way online or do you need to go there to make reservations?

Comment

Originally posted by Precizionist View Post
          How do you get reservations for the Ventura Clinic? Is there a way online or do you need to go there to make reservations?
          "Admission is FREE - due to limited seating reservations are recommended".

Just call the store: 805-654-9388.

Comment

Cool.. just called the store and made reservations Its gonna be fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Drumzilla View Post
              Time to see if I can swing getting to Hollywood this Wednesday. Any idea what time it will be starting?
              Hi Drumzilla, this may be a MI student/faculty only event... (not sponsored by Roland or other manufacturers as far as I know). Might be best to call them if you haven't already.

http://www.mi.edu/Static/Contact-Us.aspx
              Last edited by Guest_User_DA; 11-11-08, 10:38 PM. Reason: fixed link

Comment

Will a video be made and posted for those of us not able to attend?
                Roland Td-11KV, Alesis SamplePad, DW5000 pedal, Vater 7A sticks.

Comment

Working...
                X