Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rhythmatist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rhythmatist

Stewart Copland, one of my favorite drummers had a solo CD called The Rhythmatist. Does anyone know if it is anygood? It got a good review on allmusicguide.com. Thanks!
    Last edited by mbrg; 07-20-02, 10:15 AM.

Re: The Rhythmatist

Originally posted by mbrg
    Stewart Copland, one of my favorite drummers had a solo CD called The Rhythmatist. Does anyone know if it is anygood? It got a good review on allmusicguide.com. Thanks!
    I've got it but haven't listened to it for quite a while. I recall it was pretty good... a lot of Afro/World beat influences. There were some really cool Afro-tunes with Copeland's distinctive (pushing the time to within an inch of its life) rock beat underneath.

Probably only worth getting for the serious Copeland fan.

Darren

Comment

You could also have a listen to the soundtrack to the Francis Ford Coppola film "Rumblefish".

Favouite Stewart tracks?

Driven to Tears - Zenyatta Mondatta or
      The Beds too big without you" - Mono version from the 6 single pack.

Cheers
      Mick
      www.royfulton.co.uk, www.zendrum.com ,Tempus Drums, Istanbul Agop, Regal Tip, Alesis DMPro, D4,Garageband, HK Powerworks PA

Comment

Working...
      X