Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IT.....has arrived

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IT.....has arrived

    Yes it has finally arrived.... A healthy bouncing TD20 module.
    I'm the proud father and I'm handing out the cigars....
    GAS is now at ease...for the moment.
    :D

  • #2
    but....but.....but.....what about all those spare ports with no little triggers to plug into them????????

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes, I too am worried about the unused Aux ports. They say that if they are left open, it could ruin your module and give you some kind of disease.

      And I hope those cigars are chocolate.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        I filled 2 Aux ports. Looking for donations to fill the other 2.

        Please.....help save an under utilised TD20... it's in your hands....
        :D

        Comment


        • #5
          You can get moisture in open ports so definately fill them as quick as possible!
          Hart Pro 6.8 Blk, TDW-20 Roland Module, VEX Drummers Dream, DW4000 Dbl Bass Pedals, Mackie SRM450 V2, Ultrasone 650's, Sony MDR 7509HD's, Beyer Dynamic DT770 Pros

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Michael Render View Post
            Yes, I too am worried about the unused Aux ports. They say that if they are left open, it could ruin your module and give you some kind of disease.

            And I hope those cigars are chocolate.
            You are indeed correct about the unused ports Michael. They are extremely efficient at attracting lightning strikes which then conduct through the cables connected to the other ports, into the pads and finally, through the sticks and into the person playing!!
            Originally posted by Engine Room View Post
            I filled 2 Aux ports. Looking for donations to fill the other 2.

            Please.....help save an under utilised TD20... it's in your hands....
            One alternative to preventing the lightning strikes is to make two splitters and add four more cymbals or a couple of cymbals and a couple more toms.... or four more toms.... or.... well, you get the idea!
            Originally posted by Sparktar2 View Post
            You can get moisture in open ports so definately fill them as quick as possible!
            Moisture filled ports are even MORE likely to attract lightning!

            Comment


            • #7
              Here are some pics of IT installed onto my TD6. I've added an extra leg for stability. It will fire it's first shot in anger on saturday night at the Pub ( Fortune of War)
              Attached Files
              :D

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Engine Room View Post
                Here are some pics of IT installed onto my TD6. I've added an extra leg for stability. It will fire it's first shot in anger on saturday night at the Pub ( Fortune of War)
                Very cool. I bet you are as happy as a pig in schitt

                Comment


                • #9
                  Fill up those ports man! It is imperative to have more cymbals that you actually need, no les than six toms, a percussion kit you will rarely use (timbales, bongos, etc), and some random small pads for the obligatory funny sounds! Congrats on that TD-20!
                  Hawk snare, toms, and bass; Hart ECII crashes & ride; VH-10 Hihat; Iron Cobra double-bass.
                  "I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Fullback32 View Post
                    Fill up those ports man! It is imperative to have more cymbals that you actually need, no les than six toms, a percussion kit you will rarely use (timbales, bongos, etc), and some random small pads for the obligatory funny sounds! Congrats on that TD-20!
                    you forgot:

                    COWBELLS!
                    TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
                    ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
                    not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X