Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sell the td12 or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sell the td12 or not

I'm at a loss what to do, I have no real need for such a fantastic kit, I got it cheap and can make 2500 bux if I sell it. I could buy a 1 year old TD-6K ( I had one older blue module and it was great) for 1500 or get a new TD-9 for 3300, the TD-9's are very good I hear. My 12 looks so good, this is harder than hardest thing to work out. I'm thinking about the 9 as it's been called a more fun kit.
    Nothing of importance here

Comment

I deff woudnt sell it unless its to me for cheap ill take my TD-3 back....
      TD-12

Comment

Well I bought a td-6k tonight, (black module version) I forgot how good they were, just to try out in the studio, I think two of them doubled up is the go for some fun unless your a proper drummer of course. I see the vex kits are out for them as well. D!Z unless your way south of the equator the shipping costs are outrageous :-).
        There's no match for the VH11, they are 600ish (400 U.S) here so not to bad and they work on the 6.

Comment

Good Point....
          TD-12

Comment

If you're interested in selling your TD12, I'm just acorss the ditch and I'd be interested. I take it we're talking module-only?
            PM me if you're looking to sell.
            . digitalDrummer
            Review index

Comment

The whole kit allanjohn
              I've PM'd

Comment

I'm only interested in the module if you decide to split the kit.

Thanks
                . digitalDrummer
                Review index

Comment

Working...
                X