Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Seattle E-Drum Dinner Hook-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle E-Drum Dinner Hook-Up

I think we'd proposed to hook up on the 27th at Desert Fire in Redmond, something like 7pm. Anyone besides me & Jason still planning to attend?

I'll be out of town from Sunday July 14th thru Friday July 19th, and may not be able to answer any posts here, but whatever the majority decides, I'm up for. If nothing new is planned, I'll still expect to see some of you fine folks on the 27th.

See ya!
    -Danny

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

I'm still planning on it.
    Dan's Music Site; melodic, ethereal rock and more! Please have a listen :^)

Comment

Re: Seattle E-Drum Dinner Hook-Up

Originally posted by fartnokker
      I think we'd proposed to hook up on the 27th at Desert Fire in Redmond, something like 7pm. Anyone besides me & Jason still planning to attend?

See ya!
      I think I'm going to be too busy to make the trip down that day, although I'm still eager to get a look at Ed's showroom at some point. I haven't made any e-drum purchase yet as I still have full access to the A's, but that will change soon.

Anyone catch that rush concert footage from the current tour at rush.com? Sweet! I'm looking forward to the show in Vancouver on Sep 8th already! If I like it, I will trek to the Gorge as well.

Darren

Comment

Hey Darren! I'm still holding out for the Portland show....don't want to make the trip to the Gorge and risk the weather for my one shot at Rush.

Make sure to post a full review of the Vancouver show

And I did see that footage at the site....pretty cool! I heard from someone who went to a show that Neil and Alex empty laundry out of those dryers behind Geddy during his solo

Comment

I'd like to be there but that weekend is filling up with other obligations. I'll keep ya posted.

Are we planning on meeting at Ed's shop beforehand? If I can make it I would love the opportunity to play and to hear what others are working on.
          Check out my music: http://www.myspace.com/kellypaletta

Comment

Hey! Meeting at Ed's shop sounds cool. I wonder if Ed knows. I am going to be able to make it on July 27th. So, I guess its Danny, Dan, and me, so far. Right? Of course hopefully Ed, too, since we all wanna go to his showroom thingy.

Hey, Dan I still want to get together sometime in the near future. Its just hard to plan it around family and work obligations.

Comment

Hey! I'm a senior member now. Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by klp
                I'd like to be there but that weekend is filling up with other obligations. I'll keep ya posted.

Are we planning on meeting at Ed's shop beforehand? If I can make it I would love the opportunity to play and to hear what others are working on.
                I still have it on my calendar, so that's not a problem. However, since we don't have regular hours, the address isn't something that we like to publish and have archived here for eternity. For reference, we're off SR-520 just East of I-405 and probably about a 10 minute drive from Redmond Town Center.

If you are planning on attending, please RSVP to me privately and I'll send you directions on getting to our place. I am happy to be around for several hours so folks get a good chance to play and you don't feel the need to necessarily all decend at once and be rushed to all get a brief turn at trying something. Let me know when you would like to come visit on Saturday and I'll try to accommodate. Pretty much anytime after lunch is probably fine.

Drop me a note...

Ed

Comment

Ed, you have mail.

Jason, I understand bro! Don't fret, we'll hook up ...maybe we can try to commit to a date when we hook up at Ed's/dinner?

Comment

Hey Dan, I'm affraid of commitment.

Comment

Lol!

Maybe we can SETTLE on a day, then!

Comment

OK. Sounds good, Dan.

Comment

Dr. Ruth?

Man, I'm gone for a week, and people start getting into dysfunctional relationships...
                          -Danny

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Uhhhhh....

Okay, I'm a little confused (which ain't unusual for me)... Are we meeting for dinner, are we meeting at Ed's place, or are we meeting at Ed's to go en masse to dinner?

-Danny

Comment

I'm thinking Ed's then en masse to dinner. Ed's like 4-ish, then dinner at 7.

Will we need reservations at the restaurant? Looks like it's just the two Dans, Jason and Ed. Kelly as a possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X