Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

just got a DrumKat EZ !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got a DrumKat EZ !!

Wow this thing rocks !! Thanks Drumphuc... I got it from the classified section.

Having a extra TEN pads does wonders for your drumming !!

I'm not even close to using 10% of what this thing can do and i'm all smiles !!

Check out my pic.

See ya.

steve.
    Attached Files

sweet.........is that one midi out for ten extra pads?
    -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

I'm just setting up a individual kit on the DrumKat and assigning it to a drum kit.

Midi out from the KAT--- midi in to the TD-10.

Easy, I know you know this.

Stop the teasing.

Comment

Such a small pads.......such big tips on your sticks.....
        DIY!!! www.mosphat.com/drumcas

Comment

Oh yeah.... baby .... take me !!!!

Comment

no really suun,i didnt know if that kat model had the 8-10 outputs or the midi i/o.saving space and getting 10 extra pads is to cool.happy drumming you sick horny bastages
            Attached Files
            -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Sorry, the model that I have comes with 3 stereo trigger inputs...so if you wanted you can plug pads into the back and build up a small kit. I'm just using midi i/o right now.

Nice .Gif attacment !!

Comment

Nice kit Suuntov!

You're always welcome if you want your profile on my electronic drums picture site
                Music was my first love...

Comment

I guess I never noticed the links at the bottom of your signature MPCman.

You got a cool little site going ! It would be a honor for me to set up a profile on your site. I love looking at other peoples setups.

Theres not much going on here at work today.... I'll try to upload later.

Thanks bud !!

Steve.

Comment

Working...
                  X