Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank You VDrum Forum Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You VDrum Forum Members

I thought I would take time just to let you share with you all my appreciation of those who frequent this site. I am sure there are plenty out there like it, but you know what, I have no intention of looking.

Since day 1 of my time here I have been helped out by YOU. Whatever dumb ass question I ask it get's answered with no ego attached.

You have helped me with m techique, with recording, with the TD-9 brain, with suggestions of additional kit and DVD's to watch, you have help me setup my kit, advised me what I should be doing next.

All this help, and you ask for nothing in return apart from me tidying up my cables.

All you have done is encourage me, and others like me. I have not met an Ego yet. Who I have met are those who are obviously talented who want to help people like me learn to play the drums.

I thank you all.
    Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Originally posted by ShaggyRS6 View Post
    I thought I would take time just to let you share with you all my appreciation of those who frequent this site. I am sure there are plenty out there like it, but you know what, I have no intention of looking.

Since day 1 of my time here I have been helped out by YOU. Whatever dumb ass question I ask it get's answered with no ego attached.

You have helped me with m techique, with recording, with the TD-9 brain, with suggestions of additional kit and DVD's to watch, you have help me setup my kit, advised me what I should be doing next.

All this help, and you ask for nothing in return apart from me tidying up my cables.

All you have done is encourage me, and others like me. I have not met an Ego yet. Who I have met are those who are obviously talented who want to help people like me learn to play the drums.

I thank you all.

Look closely to your mailbox the next few days... i think those bills are still on their way
    TD9-KX newbie :)

Comment

Originally posted by petevdrum View Post
      Look closely to your mailbox the next few days... i think those bills are still on their way
      Yeah, we track you down by your IP number and then those bills will follow. In fact, even the most simple answer will start at $5 .

Comment

Originally posted by eric_B View Post
        ...In fact, even the most simple answer will start at $5 .
        And we even send it via our very own official vdrums.com delivery service: UTSE*.

* UTSE = Use The Search Engine
        Hart Pro 6.4 (Hammered Chrome), Roland TD-8, Gibraltar Throne w/ Backrest, Tama Iron Cobra Bass Pedal, ALTEC A7-500 "Voice of the Theatre" Speaker/Horn System with Sunn Concert Slave amp and lot of other audio stuff, Sony MDR-7506 Headphones, Zildjian DipSticks - and Czech Skorpian, Heckler & Koch MP5, etc Submachine Guns to stick out the window behind my kit for some quite unique fills...

Comment

Originally posted by eric_B View Post
          In fact, even the most simple answer will start at $5 .
          $5 per character that is, so in this post alone you're looking at $335
          "Today young men on acid realised that all matter is purely energy condensed to a slow vibration; That we are all of one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively; There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. Here's Tom with the weather"...

TD-20 + TMC-6 + VF-1 + Gen16's = Not enough inputs.
          Watch me - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLqt6zaAYkY

Comment

I knew it could not last forever
            Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

Originally posted by ShaggyRS6 View Post
              I knew it could not last forever
              About 18 hours - close to a forum record...
              Hart Pro 6.4 (Hammered Chrome), Roland TD-8, Gibraltar Throne w/ Backrest, Tama Iron Cobra Bass Pedal, ALTEC A7-500 "Voice of the Theatre" Speaker/Horn System with Sunn Concert Slave amp and lot of other audio stuff, Sony MDR-7506 Headphones, Zildjian DipSticks - and Czech Skorpian, Heckler & Koch MP5, etc Submachine Guns to stick out the window behind my kit for some quite unique fills...

Comment

I take PayPal.
                Hawk snare, toms, and bass; Hart ECII crashes & ride; VH-10 Hihat; Iron Cobra double-bass.
                "I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

Working...
                X