Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Used PD-120 is it the same?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used PD-120 is it the same?

Hi all...I'm buying a used PD-120 . The seat which connects to the clamp is black instead of white. So I guess my question is, does this mean the pad is alot older than what they are manufacturing now? arent all the seats white now? I just want to get a feel for what I'm getting into I guess.
    thanks

Larz

Re: Used PD-120 is it the same?

Originally posted by Ljedik
    Hi all...I'm buying a used PD-120 . The seat which connects to the clamp is black instead of white. So I guess my question is, does this mean the pad is alot older than what they are manufacturing now? arent all the seats white now? I just want to get a feel for what I'm getting into I guess.
    thanks

Larz
    I believe black is the newer version. My V-Pro PD-120's are white (3 yrs old), my Churchs V-Pro's are 3 1/2 yrs old and they are white.

If you look at the 4th tom in this pic, you can see it in the V-Session.

http://www.bpmmusic.com/cgi-bin/deta...55.70044_2.jpg
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Re: Re: Used PD-120 is it the same?

Black is what is being used now.

Comment

Mine is barely a year old and white ...
        My equipment:
        :: (Expanded, TDW-1 with V-Cymbal Control)
        :: 2x CY-15R, 1x CY12H, 2 CY12R/C
        :: 1x Pad-120, 8x Pad-80R, 6x PD-7, 1x PD-9, 1x KD-120
        :: 1x FD-7
        :: 1x Roland MDS-10, 6x Sonor Delite double cymbal stands
        :: 1x DW 5000 Pedal
        :: 1x Mackie 1202 VLZ
        :: 1x NAD C521 CD-Player

To be expanded soon ...

Comment

black are new....and boingo i love the sponge bob....rofl.know where to obtain some good avatars and such?almost all the ones i find are too large for this forum
          -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Originally posted by GRRAVEE
            black are new....and boingo i love the sponge bob....rofl.know where to obtain some good avatars and such?almost all the ones i find are too large for this forum
            Find one you like, and use a program like GIMP (www.gimp.org) to modify and/or resize it.

Comment

The white pads are still shipping with a white mount. I suspect the seller replaced it with a black one.

Comment

....and boingo i love the sponge bob....rofl.know where to obtain some good avatars and such?almost all the ones i find are too large for this forum
                Thanks. SpongeBob is my new hero. He's real popular around my house. I use Paint Shop Pro which includes Animation Shop. I shrink mine down to meet the 50x50 requirement. If you start off too large, they don't shrink well. Kinda fuzzy even if you sharpen them first. I've even been making my own animations, but that can get kinda tedious.
                Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

I took a photo (JPEG) and resized it in Photoshop (50X50).

Kelly Mercer
                  Halifax, Nova Scotia
                  Canada

My Youtube Channel!
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/VirtualMP3Studio

My "home studio" webcam!
                  http://virtualmp3studio.ww.com/

Comment

Well, it looks like someone using Roland products ...
                    My equipment:
                    :: (Expanded, TDW-1 with V-Cymbal Control)
                    :: 2x CY-15R, 1x CY12H, 2 CY12R/C
                    :: 1x Pad-120, 8x Pad-80R, 6x PD-7, 1x PD-9, 1x KD-120
                    :: 1x FD-7
                    :: 1x Roland MDS-10, 6x Sonor Delite double cymbal stands
                    :: 1x DW 5000 Pedal
                    :: 1x Mackie 1202 VLZ
                    :: 1x NAD C521 CD-Player

To be expanded soon ...

Comment

Working...
                    X