Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

worldwide...the best deals..period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worldwide...the best deals..period

I AM NOT A SALESMAN...

CONTACT VINCE BEDFORD AT THE SAN FRANCISCO GUITAR CENTER. I HAVE MADE HIM A WEALTHY MAN WITH ALL OF THE GEAR I'VE BOUGHT FROM HIM. HE WILL GIVE YOU INCREDIBLE SMOKING DEALS ON ANYTHING IN THE STORE...HE'S THE MANAGER AND A DRUMMER AND ALSO AN OUTSTANDING PERSON TO WORK WITH. TELL HIM AARON N. REFERRED YOU. 1321 MISSION STREET IN SAN FRANCISCO...415-626-7655. HE CAN SHIP WORLDWIDE!
    THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD...4-15

Can somebody delete this guys account?

We don't need SPAMMING WITH CAPS IN 4 OR MORE DIFFERENT FORUMS.
    Music was my first love...

Comment

WITH APOLOGIES...I'M NOT TRYING TO SPAM AND BY HABIT I TYPE IN CAPS. I'VE BEEN A MUSICIAN FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND HAVE DEALT WITH MANY SALESPEOPLE AND MANY MUSIC STORES WHO REALLY CARE ABOUT NOTHING BUT SELLING SOMETHING AND THEN MOVING ON TO THE NEXT CUSTOMER. VINCE AT G.C.S.F. IS THE OPPOSITE AND I BELIEVE IN SHARING THIS INFO WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE. I BELIEVE THAT MUSICIANS SHOULD GET THE BEST DEALS POSSIBLE FROM PEOPLE WHO REALLY CARE ABOUT THE MUSICIAN AND THEIR BUDGET. AS OUR FORUMS GROW, INFO CAN GET LOST SO I DECIDED TO REPOST MY INFO (GRANTED WITH SOME REPETITION). ONE AGAIN, MY APOLOGIES...NO HARM OR FRUSTRATION MEANT.
      THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD...4-15

Comment

Way overboard, man. Spam sucks.

Comment

Damn I hate this kind of person. I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR HABIT, it tends to piss people off....
          :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by LUCKY13
            WITH APOLOGIES...I'M NOT TRYING TO SPAM AND BY HABIT I TYPE IN CAPS. I'VE BEEN A MUSICIAN FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND HAVE DEALT WITH MANY SALESPEOPLE AND MANY MUSIC STORES WHO REALLY CARE ABOUT NOTHING BUT SELLING SOMETHING AND THEN MOVING ON TO THE NEXT CUSTOMER. VINCE AT G.C.S.F. IS THE OPPOSITE AND I BELIEVE IN SHARING THIS INFO WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE. I BELIEVE THAT MUSICIANS SHOULD GET THE BEST DEALS POSSIBLE FROM PEOPLE WHO REALLY CARE ABOUT THE MUSICIAN AND THEIR BUDGET. AS OUR FORUMS GROW, INFO CAN GET LOST SO I DECIDED TO REPOST MY INFO (GRANTED WITH SOME REPETITION). ONE AGAIN, MY APOLOGIES...NO HARM OR FRUSTRATION MEANT.
            Man I don't even read messages like these if you keep SHOUTING ALL THE TIME.

YES WE ARE DRUMMERS BUT WE ARE NOT DEAF.
            Music was my first love...

Comment

Working...
            X