Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

New look to the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New look to the site

What do you guys think of the new look of this site that we all love so much? It is very easy to use, but I find it a little hard on the eyes? Anyway just thought I would see what you all think.
    :rolleyes:

I like the new functions but not the look
    Robert

Comment

I think the new functions are great. I'm not too concerned with the color scheme, as long as the site functions well, but I suppose it could be toned down a bit.

Comment

Re: New look to the site

Originally posted by Jgel
        What do you guys think of the new look of this site that we all love so much? It is very easy to use, but I find it a little hard on the eyes? Anyway just thought I would see what you all think.
        Everyone of us agree's with you. I realize the lack of responses might indicate otherwise, but you have to realize we are all way too busy to respond, what with making avatars and posting with all the new colors, fonts, smilies, thinking up really cool stuff to put on our member types, checking out all the members, and chatting behind the scenes with our V-buddies.

So please don't get discouraged with the lack of responses and rest assured we all equally hate the "new look".

Boingo

Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Re: Re: New look to the site

LOL, I also like the features but not the colors.

Comment

Working...
          X