Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Longevity (farting dust)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longevity (farting dust)

Just browsing thru the members stuff, and saw that I've been on here for over 2 years now. Wow! Doesn't seem like it.
    -Danny

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Time flies when you have fun
    Robert

Comment

-Danny

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Congrats, Danny...you're an elder statesman! A sage, even

I'll start carving you into the totem pole tomorrow morning...
        Dan's Music Site; melodic, ethereal rock and more! Please have a listen :^)

Comment

Well Putt should be at the base of the totem pole, 'cause he's been around here longer than me!

-Danny

Comment

Never farted dust, but I've done a few bubbles in the shower

*this has been your daily session of "too much information, Rob*
            substrike.com for a better tomorrow - today!
            My Drums
            Tama Rockstar Acoustics, Zildjian and Wuhan Cymbals, Roland SPD-20, Roland PM-16, Akai S2000 w/Iomega 250 SCSI Zip, 2 Pintech Silentech Pads (one single zone, one dual zone), Kat F.A.T. Pedal, Pintech K3, Simmons pads.

Comment

Working...
            X