Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I get the Roland TD 12 drums covers for a good price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get the Roland TD 12 drums covers for a good price?

I'd like to start taking my TD 12 around to gigs with me. Anyone know where I can get protective covers for them for a good price? Roland sells them for about $400, but I'd rather pay less for these kinds of covers... Perhaps someone has a second hand set they'd like to sell?

I think the the covers are called: Roland Drum-SC04

Thanks

Could always try building your own cases. I'm thinking about building 2 boxes with wheels and break down my kit in 2 sections. That would only work if you have a custom rack.
    Roland TD-8 Mod, DIY burgandy Mapex drums 12" snare, 8" 10" and 12" rack toms, 14" rack floor tom, 22" Bass drum , 3 cy-15r cymbals, one for the ride 2 for the crashes and cy-14c for hi hat.

Songs i've recorded using my old TD-7

My drum kit

Comment

There are lot of options.. you can go with soft cases, things like Millenium E-Drum Gigbags from thomann, Electro 3 or the new soon-to-come case exclusively made for TD-20 from Protection Racket, or you can go hard and custom build one of your own.

I'd suggest millenium gigbag, it's the cheapest at around $110USD(it's from UK). Electro 3 pricing is a joke considering it's twice the price of millenium and carries less. I myself went with drum-sc04, since I want everything from rack, hardwares to pads covered, not to mention I have more pads to carry than others. All things considered the drum-sc04 isn't really too expensive at all, depending on if you want a case for all your drum parts including rack.

Comment

Originally posted by kevincool87 View Post
        There are lot of options.. you can go with soft I'd suggest millenium gigbag, it's the cheapest at around $110USD(it's from UK). Electro 3 pricing is a joke considering it's twice the price of millenium and carries less.
        Do you mean this? http://www.thomann.de/gb/millenium_d...rtner_id=25293 How would that pack my TD 12?

You're right $400 isn't a lot if you take them out often. I only take them out once in a blue moon...

Comment

No I meant this - http://www.thomann.de/gb/millenium_edrumgigbag.htm

It will take your pads and hardwares except kick pad, bass pedal and rack.

Comment

Working...
          X