Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just registered www.vdrums.com.au

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just registered www.vdrums.com.au

......So I figured what better place to share my news than right here

For the time being, I have it pointing to the Vdrums section of my forum but I will be making a section dedicated to my cage very soon and it will then point to that.

Check it out... www.vdrums.com.au

If you get a page not found error, it is because I literally just registered it and the DNS is being updated. That should only take 10 mins or so though.

Comment

Hey SP, that's great! Is it meant only for people from down under or are others welcome too?

BTW: I got an error when I tried to open the site (you're not blocking Dutch guys, are you? )

Edit: I see you already noticed the error while I was posting this.

Comment

Hi Eric. The site is Aussie based but certainly not limited to Aussies
        The server should be up and running any moment. When I posted this, I forgot about the propagation delay with the DNS records. Doh!!

Comment

OK guys and girls... it is live!

Comment

Noice
            Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Cheers Steveo
              I thought for sure that domain would already be taken so I was delighted to find it available. That's only part of the story in Aus though. To register a .com.au name, you have to have a registered business that is relevant to the domain name for it to be approved so receiving the approval email put a HUGE smile on my face

Comment

OUCH!!!! my eyes!!

Super puss, what is with the colours?

good luck with the web site... i think one Vdrum site is enough for me, otherwise i will have to joing Vdrums anonymous.

Comment

lol Levon
                  You like my colours then?

Comment

Well, the colors (or colours) makes your eyes hurt a little. Bright red lines on a bright blue background isn't very pleasant to look at. You might try colors which match better. If you look at this forum, the colors may be a little boring, but they match and don't distract.

You could google for some online color schemes, where you choose one (or more) main color and corresponding colors are given. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                    X