Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First E-Drum bandpractice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First E-Drum bandpractice

So, last night we had the first bandpractice with my TD-12. Everybody loved it!!! They really liked the sounds of my personalized kits and the PM-30 was doing an excellent job. Couldn't be happier about the whole setup. And being a JAMBAND it was just awesome to change not only playing style but also the whole drumkit to the mood of the moment, like going from a funk kit to a metal kit in a second
    Just waiting for the feedback from our bassplayer about the recording into his digital recorder.

It is a total new world for sure.

Oh and for once, my ears are not ringing after practice!!
    TD-12KV-BK, PM-30, Yorkville LS200P, Korg D888

Outstanding! This is what Vdrums are all about!

Comment

Another positive V-drum Experience! Keep us posted. Sounds like you have a good bunch to work with.

Comment

Woot! Good for you. I am glad to hear the PM-30 was keeping up with the rest of the band.
        sigpic

Comment

It is nice playing below ear bleeding levels. That is the nice thing about e drums. Good luck with your band Kstar.

I can't believe I broke a drum stick while jamming the other night. I guess I beat the crap out of my E's just like I do my A's.

Vinny
          Roland TD-8 Mod, DIY burgandy Mapex drums 12" snare, 8" 10" and 12" rack toms, 14" rack floor tom, 22" Bass drum , 3 cy-15r cymbals, one for the ride 2 for the crashes and cy-14c for hi hat.

Songs i've recorded using my old TD-7

My drum kit

Comment

Working...
          X