Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

puttenvr 2nd ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• puttenvr 2nd ??

I saw there is a puttenvr 2nd (can't believe it) and they (big brother) reduced my number of posts to 1060.
    Robert

The reason why yours (and everyone elses) post count is lower is due to the fact that we only imported threads/posts from the last year. Don't worry though, you're still one of the top posters on this bulletin board.

Comment

Just curious -- what was the reason for discarding the old posts? There's a lot of useful info in those posts...
      Roland TD-20 v1.08, various v-drums and v-cymbals, Yamaha KP65's, Axis pedals, Gibraltar hardware, Mackie 1202/SRM450 (pre-china)

Comment

Originally posted by ufotofu
        Just curious -- what was the reason for discarding the old posts? There's a lot of useful info in those posts...
        S P A C E
        Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

We did not delete any of the old thread/posts. They are currently archived on the old bulletin board.

Eric

Comment

Re: puttenvr 2nd ??

This avatar thing is a hoot. Putt's picture makes it look like he owns the site. Maybe we should name it "AskPutt.com"
            Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

And I will change senior member into president soon
              Robert

Comment

Hey guys just thought I'd pop in and whooo hooo new pad.... hope everyone is being good ............oh ya I'm finally getting married July 6th 2002 ........
                ~REDMAN~
                ~REDMAN~

Comment

Is your wedding present a new TD-10 kit?
                  Robert

Comment

Originally posted by redman
                    ............oh ya I'm finally getting married July 6th 2002 ........
                    ~REDMAN~
                    Hope you have a wonderfull day!
                    Groet,
                    Cas
                    DIY!!! www.mosphat.com/drumcas

Comment

Originally posted by puttenvr
                      Is your wedding present a new TD-10 kit?

No one of those red things ahhhhhh whad'ya call em ha ha . Have a good one guys.
                      ~REDMAN~

Comment

Working...
                      X