Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burt and Ernie - finger blast..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burt and Ernie - finger blast..

A-one and a-two and a-chicka booma chick!The song is called "A Divine Proclamation for Finishing the Present Existance", performed by the band 'Last Days of ...
    sigpic

Now, that's funny!

It gets old after about 40 seconds though.

Even better...

This video is a bit sketchier than the prequal. The footage was harder to work with, and it's generally not as quality due to Bert deciding whether or not he...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

hahahahahahahaha
      Roland Td-11KV, Alesis SamplePad, DW5000 pedal, Vater 7A sticks.

Comment

Rumor has it that Alan is working on a new Speed Death Metal pack modeled on Animal's awesome sound Also, you may need to dial up your Avatar a few beats.
        Looks pretty tame after watching the masters at work
        BTW Thanks for the good work on the TD9 pack

Comment

It looks like Bert is hitting the bass drum with his head. Sounds good that way. Reminds me of a lot of the solos I've heard recently.

Bruce

Comment

It's the "chick-a-booma-..." that cracks me up - sounds like Stanton Moore..
            sigpic

Comment

Not my thing... OK, you're fast...

Stijn
              'lectric drumma
              Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

Working...
              X