Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website

Hey guys, I have a website, its like 300gig d/load, I hardly use it, so if you want a place to put your vids or recordings just pm me..no hooks, no advertising or costs, just a place you can upload your stuff to and place a link to your song/vid so others here can click on the link to hear it.

I only keep it myself as a place our guys can get the band songs from and to upload our jam nights to. Anyway it's in America and its free, I know nothing about websites so I'll need you to tell me how i give you a password to upload to your folder (that I'll make) on the site using a ftp program, I can't give you mine of course. I did set up the site to sell instructional guitar teaching vids but it became all to hard so I keep it there so ppl can get them free. I hope this isn't looked at as spam, I'm old and bored and luv music. I don't even know if ppl need the space these days anyway. It would only be for older members here and the first 5 people (bandwidth limitations).
    Nothing of importance here

Guitar vid link

You mind giving out the guitar vids link for the twangers that come through here?

Comment

Hey Rocky, not really, it's all a bit embarrassing, maybe in a few months as I get to know ppl. I wanted this to be more about a place for the guys to get there stuff up on the net so we can see/hear them.
      Nothing of importance here

Comment

No worries. Just curious.

Comment

Working...
        X