Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-12 or TD-9 and an acoustic kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-12 or TD-9 and an acoustic kit?

I just recently joined a band and had my first gig with my td-12. They sounded great and I actually got a few compliments on my kit. But to me...there's nothing more impressive than an sitting behind an acoustic kit. I guess I'm just looking for opinions. I'm still within my 30 day return limit at GC. I'm now wondering if I should return the 12 and get a TD-9 to practice at home and get an acoustic for the live gigs. Or keep the 12 and save for an acoustic. It'll take me a month or two to save but I seem to have this little problem I refer to as "NOW, NOW , NOW!" syndrome. lol. I'm so torn I'd like to get an idea of the pro's and con's with either one.
    Last edited by Wonderbread; 07-06-08, 05:22 PM.
    It's not a matter of luck...it's just a matter of time.

Thats why god created credit lines I like the 9's to practice mind you I never owned the 12
    Tama Arstar TM6 Pro 2X PD85's

Comment

if you wanna make a hybrid kit (electronic + acoustic), the td-12 is what you really want. v-edit will let you personnalise everything and it will make it easier for you to match your acoustic set.
      http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w...t=SANY0907.jpg

Comment

Working...
      X