Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Independence Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Independence Day

Happy Independence Day to all the V-Drummers in the USA. Even the Canerican ones!
    sigpic

Originally posted by Michael Render View Post
    Happy Independence Day to all the V-Drummers in the USA. Even the Canerican ones!
    Same to you Michael and to all the others here on vdrums.com.
    Roland TD-8 Mod, DIY burgandy Mapex drums 12" snare, 8" 10" and 12" rack toms, 14" rack floor tom, 22" Bass drum , 3 cy-15r cymbals, one for the ride 2 for the crashes and cy-14c for hi hat.

Songs i've recorded using my old TD-7

My drum kit

Comment

Huh? Today is Independence Day/4th of July?

No wonder I came to the office and no one else is here!

Oh man - I need a vacation!

Happy Independence Day to all on vdrums.com.
      Hart Pro 6.4 (Hammered Chrome), Roland TD-8, Gibraltar Throne w/ Backrest, Tama Iron Cobra Bass Pedal, ALTEC A7-500 "Voice of the Theatre" Speaker/Horn System with Sunn Concert Slave amp and lot of other audio stuff, Sony MDR-7506 Headphones, Zildjian DipSticks - and Czech Skorpian, Heckler & Koch MP5, etc Submachine Guns to stick out the window behind my kit for some quite unique fills...

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Render View Post
        Hey thanks!

I couldn't ask for a better day, blues skies, with friends, remembering how great this place really is, and why we continue to fight on for democracy (not a political statement about any of our current wars OK) and the freedoms we have.

So to all others, happy Independence Day, from someone who was blessed with the privilege of living in the best country in the whole world!

Comment

Working...
        X