Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got a TD-20 for $100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a TD-20 for $100

Well, not really but I did get your attention

I did score a TD20 on Craigslist for $800 and was able to sell my TD-10E for $700 the next week. So all in all, I did get the TD-20 for $100 out of pocket. To make it even better, the TD-20 came with the Gig and Top 50 VEX kits included on CD. I have gotten two back to back stellar deals on my local Craigslist. Suffering from GAS, but no pains yet

If you guys are not checking Craigslist, I highly recommend it.
    Last edited by csnow; 06-30-08, 09:11 PM.

Hi Chris,

Just sent you a PM.

Comment

I hit you back.

Comment

Great score on the module.
        I have been an eBay guy for years....and just in the last few weeks gotten into craigslist. GOD, it's addictive! The wife and i just bought a whole bunch of furniture, and now I'm looking at power tools. I've been cautiously looking in the musical instruments category....and being very careful....because this whole thing could REALLY blow the bank account!

I now keep checking for a set of v-drums as a "curb alert" in the free section. This might take a while....

Comment

Holy moly! What a deal, thats really unbelievable, and there is nothing wrong with it? If it is isn't, it is by far the best I have ever seen. Even if there is something wrong with it it's still a deal. Well done! I'm jealous

Comment

Originally posted by csnow View Post
            Well, not really but I did get your attention
            You are a bast**d! Heh. Congratulations on the great deal!
            sigpic

Comment

I got all wound up last week. TD20-kit, 5 or so cymbals, double iron cobra, only asking $2100. My greedy little mind began to spin, how I could turn around, part it out, make my money back and keep the extra cymbals... But I figured it was a scam, and it was. I got an e-mail back, I'm in Canada right now, but I can still sell these... I reported it as a scam.

So be careful out there!

Comment

So all in all, I did get the TD-20 for $100 out of pocket
                1. Good deal

2. Congratulations

3. Enjoy it

4. I hate you!

Ok I was only kidding with #4. A little bit.

Comment

I disagree with Candy:

I really hate you. The salt you just poured in our collective wound is *painful*.

www.myspace.com/rubberuniverse
                  TD-12, DTX502, SD1000, EZDrummer, Diamond Drum 12" snare, S1000 toms/cymbals/kick, PCY10/100/135/155, CY-5/14, Hart Ride, Hart Acupad 8" kick, Epedal Pro II, Concept 1 pads/cymbals, SD1000 & Roland V Sessions racks, PD-7, Kit Toy 10" splash, DMPad ride, SamplePad, PerformancePad Pro

Comment

Now that's what I call superb rationalizing for GAS. ONLY a hundred bucks? Were you able to sucker...I mean explain it to your wife so she bought the whole 'only' idea? If she did you really must share your techniques with me. My wife sees right through me, even though I've been trying for years to snow...I mean help her see the beauty of deals like that.

I've gotta learn some new schtick, so if you could, please help a poor fellow e-drummer out!

Shalom
                    Bruce

Comment

Bet it's not a TD20EXP though. Ha. Gutted!!

Nice one, good work. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Canerican View Post
                        Holy moly! What a deal, thats really unbelievable, and there is nothing wrong with it? If it is isn't, it is by far the best I have ever seen. Even if there is something wrong with it it's still a deal. Well done! I'm jealous

Nothing wrong with it at all. I didnt even lowball the guy. That was his advertised price. I drove seven miles, tested it out, and brought it home. What is ironic is that I got my vdrum kit three weeks earlier less than a mile from him from a different guy. All in all, I got the TD10E kit (red) with the CY14 and CY15 upgraded cymbals and the TD20 for $1900 total when all was said and done. I just sold the CY12-H on eBay last night and will be getting a new high-hat setup

I really prefer Craigslist over eBay. eBay has become just a new product outlet. You just dont find the deals like you can on Craigslist.

Thanks for all the warm I hate you comments Just remember, don't hate the player....hate the game

Comment

Damn that's a sweet find
                          Great stuff Chris. Enjoy (as if you wouldn't!!!)

Comment

Good deal. I'll give you $200 for it.
                            Roland Td-11KV, Alesis SamplePad, DW5000 pedal, Vater 7A sticks.

Comment

Nothing wrong with it at all. I didnt even lowball the guy. That was his advertised price. I drove seven miles, tested it out, and brought it home. What is ironic is that I got my vdrum kit three weeks earlier less than a mile from him from a different guy. All in all, I got the TD10E kit (red) with the CY14 and CY15 upgraded cymbals and the TD20 for $1900 total when all was said and done. I just sold the CY12-H on eBay last night and will be getting a new high-hat setup

I really prefer Craigslist over eBay. eBay has become just a new product outlet. You just dont find the deals like you can on Craigslist.

Thanks for all the warm I hate you comments Just remember, don't hate the player....hate the game
                              Well then, good for you. I like Craigslist too, but around here it isn't really that popular, I know in SoCal its far bigger... I just cringe any time eBay gets money because of me. With Craigslist, I don't pay, and I don't have to agree with their causes, because I have an adblocker installed so they don't get my ad revenue.

Comment

Working...
                              X