Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another V-Expressions Rocks Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another V-Expressions Rocks Thread

Just wanted to say thanks to the V-Expressions guys. I used the Hot Picks Pack on a TD-6 last night at a gig. They were awesome! I actually had a TD-6 a few months ago and sold it because I didn't like the sound. I will be keeping this one now that it has the VEX installed. Just wanted to show my appreciation and support.

Awesome! We're glad you're enjoying the "new" module!
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

A big bumpo to you Mixxit. I recently got the Drummers Dream and still have a heap of kits to audition. I keep getting side tracked with inspiration though
      I'm no stranger to creating my own kits and I have created some that I am VERY happy with but I have to say, the VEX packs have made things so much faster for me. They rock straight out of the 'box'

Comment

Yep! I did make a couple of tweaks to them last night (mainly lowering the boosted high end) but I gotta say they are nearly perfect from jump.

Side tracked by inspiration! I like that.

Comment

Hi Alan, can you suggest a package for a td12, I like ......the cars...... the big pink floyd........A more international sound if that makes sense for one series of kits and the early 80's crash garage band sound for another kit. Also the total cost in U.S dollars for the software and packages needed, if you would be so kind.
          If you have these sounds could you put a link perhaps to what I would buy, I have a usb midi cable already so I'd say I'd need the vdrum software as well.
          plz don't assume I know what I'm talking about concerning the software but I know how to setup computers. Ive read your page but I'm to thick to understand all the words in one sitting perhaps if you did it in guitar tab it would help sry I'm a complete idiot lol

Edit: Sorry for the hijak I thought this was an older post that had ended, I can't delete it

Thanks
          Nothing of importance here

Comment

PM sent.....
            Alan
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Working...
            X