Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a little recording game - Pass It On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a little recording game - Pass It On

Would mp3 files work better for everyone?

I did this at another form (Ultimate Guitar) for a while and it really took off. Now I thought I would try it at this board to see what you guys can do.

Heres how it works. One person takes the original track, (Which starts with my drum track) and adds whatever they want to it. They then export it as a .wav file and post a download link to it in their post. We keep adding parts until we feel the song is done.
    I will take the final track and export it as an MP3 putting all your member names into the file and put the final song up for download.

So with that all out of the way, lets begin round #1 of "Pass It On"

Current Game Status: Running

THE DRUM TRACK

Alternative links to the drum track:
    1) Filefront
    2) RapidShare (this file is zipped, use WinRAR to unzip)

Rules:
    • Export your track as a .wav file
    • No looping or editing any of the tracks other than yours,
    • You may add another part but can't do it twice in a row...(example: Say Person A records, person B then records. Person B can not record until someone other than himself has recorded)
    • Whoever is currently recording MUST make a post here saying they are currently adding their track and then edit your post later to remove that message and add the download link to the new track. This is done to keep everything in order from person to person.
    • If you don't think you will be able to record your part within 3 days please let someone else add their part. We don't want this taking 2 months
    • Be creative and have fun
    Last edited by weldman; 06-27-08, 09:45 PM.
    Dave
    Sonic Orb Studios
    My Youtube

My kit is custom running 10, 12, 14" toms, a 12" snare, 2 crash, 1 ride, 1 splash, and dual kick drum all plugged into a
    Roland TD-6V module which runs MIDI to Superior Drummer 2

I was keen to have a listen and maybe add something but Mediafire doesn't work for me.

Comment

ill load the track to a few other sites and post the links within a half hour
      Dave
      Sonic Orb Studios
      My Youtube

My kit is custom running 10, 12, 14" toms, a 12" snare, 2 crash, 1 ride, 1 splash, and dual kick drum all plugged into a
      Roland TD-6V module which runs MIDI to Superior Drummer 2

Comment

Working...
      X