Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

td9s for 1400 dollars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• td9s for 1400 dollars?

is 1400 US dollars a good price for a td 9s not including bass pedal, but including shipping?

A good price if it's a trusted source. Do you know the seller? Can you check the kit out before the purchase?

Comment

jrod212, sounds like a good deal. Welcome to the forum.
      Roland Td-11KV, Alesis SamplePad, DW5000 pedal, Vater 7A sticks.

Comment

-almost sounds too good...do your homework before plunking down the cash.

If legit...tell us the source!

E
        - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

Comment

a company on ebay called cheapmusicgear. he had really pretty good feedback. ill report back later.

Comment

Originally posted by jrod212 View Post
            a company on ebay called cheapmusicgear. he had really pretty good feedback. ill report back later.
            Just an FYI I am not sure if there is any truth to this but I have read that Vdrums bought on ebay are not covered by Roland's warranty. However ebay is a great source to buy add ons.
            Last edited by Bobvan; 06-25-08, 11:54 PM.
            Tama Arstar TM6 Pro 2X PD85's

Comment

Yes and no...on the ebay warranty thing...

I think Drew can probably shed more light on this if he's around.

I'm going off 100% memory. (I reserve the right to be a bit off on some of the particulars..) If I remember it correctly, -if they are a Roland authorized dealer, selling new gear and do not violate the MAP agreement (minimum advertised price) they can sell the kit for whatever they want and still retain the manufacturer's warranty.

-I must reiterate...that is from memory.. I haven't worked at GC for 8 years or so..but I "think" that was the policy then. Plus ebay the same crapshoot/juggernaut at that point that it is now...so I don't know how that factors into the equation.

If in doubt, ask if they are a Roland authorized dealer, and double check the Roland website to see if they are telling you the truth.

E
              - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

Comment

That eBay seller is from Munster, Indiana. There is no authorized Roland dealer in that zip code. The closest dealer to that zip is a Guitar Center.
                Proceed with extreme caution. I'm this close to offering one of my "Run Forrest, RUN !!!" recommendations....

Comment

Its the same reason that I did not purchase my V drum and DW kits on ebay. You can get items @ a better price on ebay but your never quite sure of what you are getting. Feedback ratings can be deceiving. I bought a FD-7 from somebody with a high perfect rating that arrived with scratches and dirty, to the sellers credit he did refund me 1/2 the money. I cleaned the pedal up and it still worked. If you happen to get a bad seller and you have to fight through ebay/paypal and you wind up losing money in the end for doing nothing wrong. The Ebay feedback system is wonky , if you leave negative feedback for getting shafted the seller can leave some for you as well.
                  Last edited by Bobvan; 06-27-08, 02:10 PM.
                  Tama Arstar TM6 Pro 2X PD85's

Comment

i actually just got them today. 2 days earlier than expected. new out of the box just like he said. everything was perfect. i actually got them for 1375. pretty sweet.

Comment

i actually just got them today. 2 days earlier than expected. new out of the box just like he said. everything was perfect. i actually got them for 1375. pretty sweet.
                      Nice SCORE!!!

Comment

the kit was delivered 2 days ahead of expected arrival, so i have the kit set up, but no bass pedal... sad panda.

Comment

the kit was delivered 2 days ahead of expected arrival, so i have the kit set up, but no bass pedal... sad panda.
                          Did the seller claim that one was included? Roland kits do not come with bass pedals, but some retailers bundle them with their kits. Judjing by the price though, I wouldn't expect a bundled pedal....

Comment

no, i just dont have a bass pedal yet. I have been using the high hat controller as a bass though lol. works OK.

Comment

Working...
                            X