Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kit-Toys MIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kit-Toys MIA

I emailed him three days ago wanting to place an order but I have yet to receive a reply. I used the email address from his website contact information. Does anyone know of an alternate way to reach him?

Chris

Did you use Mike's hotmail address? kit_toys (at) hotmail (dot) com
    That's the one I've always used to contact him.
    The first time I send him an email though, he almost missed it because it went into his junk folder.

Comment

Yes, that is the account.

Comment

Send him another one in case he deleted yours from his junk folder by mistake.

Comment

I did earlier today.. I hope he emails me back.

Comment

I've emailed him via his Ebay seller account and haven't heard anything back either. Been 2 days now...

Maybe we should send a search party...
            On YouTube: Playing Drum'n'Bass live with TD12 and SPD-S: Gig in Budapest
            With TD20-KX on SoundCloud
            Now sporting a TD30KV kit....
            "Trust Me, I'm a Professional"

Comment

I heard back from him today.

Comment

Originally posted by csnow View Post
                I heard back from him today.
                Cool..maybe I'm next!

Comment

I'm actually looking forward to getting some kit toys. Let us know how you experience goes.
                  Music is not my passion, it's my obsession...
                  www.oblyvion.com
                  Facebook:[Scych]
                  You Tube Scychful
                  Twitter:@Raakinn

Comment

Yeah, I'm very interested in these as well - they look great, not too pricey, and it seems they trigger well with Roland gear. Would like to hear some more feedback. Hoping that the lack of communication is just a glitch. If their customer service is lacking that would be especially troubling since they're across the pond.

Cheers.

Steve
                    No more V-drums; all acoustics now.

Comment

I hope I'm not talking out of school, but Mike has indicated that he's easing out of production. He cites the poor economic conditions, but says he will still offer the odd product on Ebay. This is a great pity as he seems to be doing good work and his products have got great reviews. I'm trying to convince him that toughe conomic times may be the best time for him as he's offering a quality alternative to the more expensive name brands. Maybe some firm orders will get him back on track!
                      . digitalDrummer
                      Review index

Comment

but Mike has indicated that he's easing out of production. He cites the poor economic conditions, but says he will still offer the odd product on Ebay. This is a great pity as he seems to be doing good work and his products have got great reviews. I'm trying to convince him that toughe conomic times may be the best time for him as he's offering a quality alternative to the more expensive name brands. Maybe some firm orders will get him back on track!
                        Bit odd that over the last week or so, he's completely redone his web site...
                        I emailed him again last week asking about ordering 2 cymbals and still haven't heard anything back. I assumed he was just busy putting together his new site when I sent him the first one..
                        Any chance of PM'ing me the email address your using to contact him AllanJohn? I sent him one directly from his site...

Comment

Hands down,, the BEST customer service available!!! Mike is AMAZING.... truly. Even APPLE could use direction from his customer service/quality standards.
                          TD-20, TD-3, kit toys splash, hart dynamics hammer, v-session kit

Comment

Just e-mailed him to see about ordering 200 GBP worth of gear. If he doesn't respond to that, I guess we'll know why.

Cheers.

Steve
                            Last edited by Relayer; 07-06-08, 10:05 PM.
                            No more V-drums; all acoustics now.

Comment

For what it's worth, there's nothing on his Ebay store at the moment:
                              http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/kit-...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ
                              . digitalDrummer
                              Review index

Comment

Working...
                              X