Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drumfest 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drumfest 2008

Who's going this year?

I'll be at the Brentwood show on Saturday 19th July. PM me if you want to meet up there!

Off-topic but in that picture in your home page are you using a Gibraltar cymbal arm? If so which model is it? Does it fit well with Roland's cymbal lock and screw wing?

Comment

Hey Stu,

I think i will be going to the Birmingham one which sucks, would have loved to have met you in person!

Comment

Sadly, (or not!) I'll be sunning my butt in Tenerife.

Comment

Off-topic but in that picture in your home page are you using a Gibraltar cymbal arm? If so which model is it? Does it fit well with Roland's cymbal lock and screw wing?
          The far left cymbal, ride and far right cymbals are all mounted on either Roland boom or straight cymbal arms and the two crashes over toms 1 and 2 are Pearl ones. They're the closest looking to Roland's but seem to be slightly better made, cheaper and easily found on the shelf in drum stores. I'm just using the standard Pearl felts and wing nuts with no problems or damage at all. I have wrapped the bottom half of the threads with shrink wrap to protect the cymbal rubber though. The rest of the chrome stuff is Gibraltar. Hope this helps.

Comment

Dee - meeting up would've been great. You should definitely go - last years was a good one. The line up this year is even better! Omar Hakim was playing V's last year and I hope this year Lang will be doing the same.

Comment

Sadly, (or not!) I'll be sunning my butt in Tenerife.
              No if's or butt's Matey - sunshine is a poor excuse!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X