Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Father's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day

Between his practice sessions, Vader Jr. requested that I go online and wish all the drummin' daddies out there a Happy Father's Day, so here's to you!

>>>See my E-kit here<<<

>>>See my A-kit here<<<

Originally posted by V(ader)DRUMMER View Post
    Between his practice sessions, Vader Jr. requested that I go online and wish all the drummin' daddies out there a Happy Father's Day, so here's to you!

Vader
    Happy fathers day to you to and all the fathers out there in Vdrum.com world.
    Roland TD-8 Mod, DIY burgandy Mapex drums 12" snare, 8" 10" and 12" rack toms, 14" rack floor tom, 22" Bass drum , 3 cy-15r cymbals, one for the ride 2 for the crashes and cy-14c for hi hat.

Songs i've recorded using my old TD-7

My drum kit

Comment

Thanks and same to you guys and all the great dads out there!

Kits: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...e/DSC00008.jpg

Currently Favourite Drum Song:

Comment

Father's day is especially poignant for me as a second generation drummer bringing up a third generation drummer.

sigpic

Comment

Hey Michael that is awesome. I notice your dad and son both have the A kits going on there. Very cool. Have you ever set up 3 sets and jammed together? Hope you had a fun day.
          Roland TD-8 Mod, DIY burgandy Mapex drums 12" snare, 8" 10" and 12" rack toms, 14" rack floor tom, 22" Bass drum , 3 cy-15r cymbals, one for the ride 2 for the crashes and cy-14c for hi hat.

Songs i've recorded using my old TD-7

My drum kit

Comment

Micheal that's great. I was going to wish all the same yesterday but never got in front of my PC. Hope you all enoyed the day!

Comment

Yeah, we do some jamming. There are two eKits and one aKit in my basement. Fun times.
              sigpic

Comment

Hey, Render. What was it like growing up as the son of Santa Claus?

Very cool, though, I must admit, I sure thought his drum kit would have been red.
                >>>See my E-kit here<<<

>>>See my A-kit here<<<

Comment

Originally posted by V(ader)DRUMMER View Post
                  Hey, Render. What was it like growing up as the son of Santa Claus?

Very cool, though, I must admit, I sure thought his drum kit would have been red.
                  That's not too far off the mark. Marvin has been a Professional Santa since he retired. I have some of the mpst marvelous photos of him and my kids as they grew up.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X