Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new Coldplay album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Coldplay album

I couldn't stand posting it on this forum. Just got Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends by Coldplay and it's marvelous! Especially "Death and all his friends" is such a great track to play drums with

Anyone heard the CD yet?
    TD-20 brain, TDW-20 expanded! MDS-20BK, 3x PD125, 2x PD105, 3x CY-14C, CY-15R, CY-12R/C, Hart ECII-10B, VH-11, KD-120, Tama IronCobra Rolling Glides and pearl hardware.
    Loving it every second..

Yeah I got it like on June 4th. I found a leak on coldplaying.com. I was a little disapointed. The drums are very plain and basic or just consist of a single bass drum hit (viva la vida and violet hill.) I do love the songs 42, viva la vida, and Death and all his friends. But songs like Lost! and the ending to Yes and Death just bore me.

Comment

Well .. the track "Viva la vida" was dissapointing at first to me. After listening closely to the lyrics i'm really starting to like the track.
      It's amazing. The 2 concerts in oktober in the NL were sold out in 30 minutes and ticket prices went up in the black market from the original price (53 euro's) to 200 a piece. Oh my..
      TD-20 brain, TDW-20 expanded! MDS-20BK, 3x PD125, 2x PD105, 3x CY-14C, CY-15R, CY-12R/C, Hart ECII-10B, VH-11, KD-120, Tama IronCobra Rolling Glides and pearl hardware.
      Loving it every second..

Comment

Really? I thought that it was the best album so far this year - I have barely listened to anything else since I got it last week.

Comment

I like "Viva la Vida", it's a grower - some very catchy tunes, especially "Violet Hill" and "Yes", and some good intrumental passages. whether it will turn out to be best album of '08 we'll see..
          http://vdrums.com/forum/showthread.p...760#post301760
          :cool:
          ;)

Comment

"Viva la Vida" is going to be the next "Clocks" i'm sure
            Loving it every second..

Comment

Working...
            X