Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD6 Songs List/Music Notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD6 Songs List/Music Notes

Hi there.

I've recently bought a Roland TD6 which im quite impressed with.

As some may know, theres songs on there you can play to. I know you can improvise and do what you want for the songs, but does anyone know where I can get the proper songs and notes list for each of the songs?

Cant find them anywhere

Cheers

Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. As far as the song list goes, they can be found in the TD-6V manual in that appendices on page 128. As far as editing the preset songs, you can make temporary changes to their settings, but they revert to the settings already selected for that preset song when another song is selected. Preset songs cannot be edited or recorded. If you want to change, edit, or record any preset song settings, you have copy them to a user song. When user song settings are altered, the changes are saved automatically. All this info is in chapter 5 (p.81) of the TD-6V manual.

As far as a "notes list", are you talking about some sort of tab for them? If so, there isn't any as far as I know of. I hope I helped a little, but I'm not sure I'm answering the question you asked.
    TD-12; TD-6V; FD-8; Hart Pro Toms, Snare, Bass; ECII hihat, crashes, splash & ride; Smartrigger crashes & china; Hart Hammer Pad; Pintech Dingbat; Iron Cobra double-bass.

"I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

Hey mate, cheers for the welcome and reply!

You answered the question perfectly really, apologies for the briefness, I was in a rush when I typed the question lol.

Basically I did want the drum tabs if possible but as you say, dont think theres any out there.

Just seem to be hitting a brick wall at the moment, my lessons seem to go good, but on my own kit I cant seem to get to the same level..

Comment

Working...
      X