Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New update

Folks we have updated our software as you can see, so test out any new gizmos and gadgets and let us know of something is broken.

If you look, there is social networking, click on a user and see. Its very neat. Vdrums.com is officially a popularity contest.
    Last edited by Canerican; 06-05-08, 08:00 PM.

And no, we don't know everything yet, so don't ask!

However, I nominate Jeff to go back and tag all past threads for easy searching finally.
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Yay! Two paws up for vBulletin 3.7

This update rocks! I've had it running on my forum now for a couple of weeks and the user profile stuff (galleries, groups, messages etc) is REALLY cool

Comment

Originally posted by amonline View Post
        And no, we don't know everything yet, so don't ask!

However, I nominate Jeff to go back and tag all past threads for easy searching finally.
        And by the time I finish that (in 2076) online forums won't even exist!

Comment

Originally posted by Canerican View Post
          ...If you look, there is social networking, click on a user and see. Its very neat. Vdrums.com is officially a popularity contest.
          I especially take note of the "Friends" section of the public profile.

Mine reads:

"Some Day Grey has not made any friends yet"

Story of my life, folks.
          Hart Pro 6.4 (Hammered Chrome), Roland TD-8, Gibraltar Throne w/ Backrest, Tama Iron Cobra Bass Pedal, ALTEC A7-500 "Voice of the Theatre" Speaker/Horn System with Sunn Concert Slave amp and lot of other audio stuff, Sony MDR-7506 Headphones, Zildjian DipSticks - and Czech Skorpian, Heckler & Koch MP5, etc Submachine Guns to stick out the window behind my kit for some quite unique fills...

Comment

Working...
          X